Barb Anderson relates amazing info about Knorr, also Senior Bethel Writers

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks for posting this, Randy.

• joelbear
    joelbear

one day when the Watchtower society figures out that its members are humans, maybe conditions and information will improve.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Randy

You always find the the deep things of the org.

Proving, that this is only a human run org and very imperfect.

So, ... Thank you

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

thanks xjwms and others!

Randy

• willyloman
    willyloman
    "You don't have to be married to understand marriage. Just follow what the Bible says!"

Corollary:

You don't have to be Christian to understand Christianity. Just follow what the WTS says.

• minimus
    minimus

Barbara is correct. The Watchtower men are still living in the 50's! This isn't Leave It To Beaver.

• metatron
    metatron

In regard to sex at Bethel, I always wanted to know more about the rumors that Barbara Grizzuti mentioned in which

old timers in Rutherford's day used to visit local brothels to maintain their singleness. They may have even gotten some

sort of discount! Without disfellowshipping back then - and with Rutherford 'looking the other way' on countless moral issues -

I could see things like this happening. Consider that the Toronto Bethel was administered by brothers who were discreetly

homosexual ( "Percy's boys") before Knorr took over.

Rutherford condemned "character building" as part of Christendom - while emphasizing obedience and preaching Watchtower

stuff zealously. My elderly parents defended this odd ( and seemingly un -Christian) command as just following priorities

and that "everybody was moral back then, not like now!" I think they were very naive about that last point.

metatron

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I'm still kind of new to these forums and boards. I post often on Silent Lambs. Randy and Bill know me reasonably well. My daughter was molested from the age of nine until 13 years old, when she finally had the courage to tell us. It destroyed the family as my wife left me after 3 years of my researching the WT and criticizing their policies. Her reason was I was an apostate. She said that she knew there were bad elders and Jehovah would remove them in his due time. She is a good woman, humble, and loving. But she is ignorant and stupid. There comes a point when you don't watch a house burning down with children in it and not call the fire department because, "If God didn't want these kids burned alive, he'd put out the fire himself." I can no longer tolerate, argue, reason, or understand the thinking of ANYONE who remains a JW, unless it's to be a mole and smuggle out info for we "apostates". If there is a god, and he approves of the WT, he is mentally ill and should be executed for moral negligence. I never subscribed to the theory that innocent people should suffer while Satan and Jehovah "duke it out" in this make-believe court of the universe to prove whose way is better. I never asked to be a pawn in this sick game. The WT violates 90% of the scriptures it claims to understand exclusively. You'll have to forgive the conceit, but I feel it's necessary to inform the WT apologists that they are out-gunned. I have a degree in Psychology, am a network engineer, play 30 musical instruments, started to write a symphony at 16 years old, taught myself two instruments on my own at concert level, studied all college sciences and math, and have a GPA of 99% from my BA degree. Now I know there are people here who have a higher IQ than mine (150), and have more education. I bless you for it and appreciate it. My point is that the WT hates education, yets attempts to dictate to the universe how we should all live. If their advice is so good, why do JW's have the lowest graduation rate from college of all religions? Why do they have the highest rate of mental illness of all religion? I'm sure we can all think of how "HAPPY" these fakers are when they get out of their cars and put on their plastic Halloween masks, smiling for 2 hours for the meeting, then going home and cursing their lives. I am writing a book about what happened to my child. She was called a liar and a whore by servants and pioneer sisters. I did not know this, since I stopped attending meetings the day she told us she had been molested. The abuser raped her the first time at 9 years old. His wife and the elders knew he was a pedophile and was visiting my home (he was remodeling some of the house while I was at work) yet they didn't tell us a thing. Any moral adult who could allow a child to be raped at least once a month for four years without warning the parents should be executed. I don't usually resort to violence due to the philosophical reasoning that we all just can't decide when the law has failed us. But the day my doctor tells me I have cancer and 3 months to live, my shotgun is going to see some action.

We must all continue to flood newsgroups with names and details. Email all your friends. We all know how quickly those fake emails circulate the globe about Microsoft paying you $400 for every email you send because they have to "test" the system. So why can't we all spread TRUE stories around the world? Call your local newspaper. Park outside a hall with a big sign in the window of your car or just stand and hold it: "CHILD MOLESTER INSIDE, CONGREGATION DOESN'T KNOW, STOP FOR DETAILS". Then have brochures from Silent Lambs ready to hand out. The public hates JW's enough as it is and is sick of being bothered at the door. It wouldn't take much to tip the scales by stirring things up locally. Even if the elders came out and told you to move your car from being parked in front of the hall, if you are in a legal spot, tell them to stick it. If the cops come, tell them the story. Call the newspaper and tell them. They love these kinds of things. We must use the WT's methods against them. So door to door works so well?? Then we can go door to door passing out anti-JW literature or Silent Lambs leaflets. Stand on the corner in town and do the same. Set up a table on college campuses and hand out literature. If we all worked together, the WT would be outlawed in 20 years. And even if they weren't, people would hate the JW's so much that if they got out of their cars to work a street, they'd be stoned in 30 seconds. These animals (I won't call them people) must be stopped. Even if the average JW is ignorant of what the WT is doing about child abuse and the other issues on the board, they still are the soldiers in the trenches. Wars aren't won by assassinating one or two generals, they are won by killing every soldier in the trenches. Then there are no longer any people left to fight. The GB is not going to hobble out on their canes going door to door. If they do, take their cane.

From what I learned in college about psychology, people need to be encouraged. I see that here. But maybe we can do more. When someone writes something or relates a story of suffering, write a post encouraging them. Make up emails with fake addresses on hotmail and send each other info and plan events and strategies. Buy and read the books that Randy has for sale. It keeps the web sites going and we all learn things. Well, that's my speech for today. I wish everyone good luck who is trying to live long enough to see the WT burn to the ground. You can email me at [email protected]. It's safe to do so. I don't care what the WT does, they can go to hell. They will burn there anyway, so the sooner they start, the better.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow this thread deserves a shameless BUMP!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Good info for new members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit