Loss or gain?

by Deacon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey deacs, just wanted to give you a hug (((((( dad ))))))

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Deacs
    Do you know I have never been to a Starbucks before? I am with My sis Mony, (((((((Dad)))))))) I know the road gets easier, but it is a rough ride. I feel for anyone still going through it. Or the ones who just started. Hang in there
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• gladiamout
    gladiamout

Hey Deacon, I know excatly what you are talking about. My last meeting was three years ago this coming Oct. I was soooo unhappy going there I would leave in tears and that last meeting I thought why are you doing this to yourself,so i never went back. You know how it is if you aren't spending every spare second out in service you are not in the click. In fact you are nothing to those self-rightous buttheads. And would you believe that it took anyone there until June awhole 8 months to even see why I had never been back!? And the "elder" lives right on the same street as me!!!!!!!! So much for caring for the flock, huh? Well I'm soooo much happier I really love life again so hang in there it will get better as you go along.*s*

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You know how it is if you aren't spending every spare second out in service you are not in the click. In fact you are nothing to those self-rightous buttheads.

It never ceases to amaze me that we can live on the other side of the world from each other, and yet the problems we experience can be identical, as if we were all from the same congregation.

Same religion, same problems, yet different congregations. True unity, huh? [8>]

• Deacon
    Deacon

I missed the service meeting last night...
    it wasnt until 3 this morning that I remembered...

• Moxy
    Moxy

When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" And I saw, and behold, a black horse, with a green circular logo, and its rider had a balance in his hand;
    and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A cup of cappucino for a denarius, and three cups of coffee for a denarius-seventy-five; but do not harm the biscotti or the little rice krispie treats!"

mox

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Deacon (fellow Texan!) - I'm so glad to hear that your healing has begun! It gets better. Glad to hear about the service meeting!

Moxy - you are too funny! Does that scripture make Starbucks a "proph-it"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit