How do you explain bible prophecies?

by ithinkisee 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

And this presentation, among other things, would mark the present author as belonging to a later generation.

Narkissos,

I know that he was of a later generation but not so late that he did not have access to such eyewitnesses. 3 Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, [NIV] Luke took a special interest in getting it right. If nothing else Luke had access to Paul who met with them. Why do such authorities assume that Luke was dependent upon the texts and could not have access to this information from others? You can read Luke anyway you like and he does not say this does he? If so where? He alone revealed the problems that existed in Jerusalem with James who was taking the lead in causing them. Luke alone exposed the hypocrisy of the letter James wrote. He knew the truth and said what others would not dare. But in spite of all this the texts themselves regarding the prophecy should be enough.

Joseph

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Hellrider,

You can tell most of the time what is what. You should have been able to tell by putting the texts alongside in the prophecy that this was a special case. This is also the case with the parables. If your feet are planted firmly in the root texts of scripture you will not stray far from the path. In short, pay attention.

Joseph

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Qcmbr, Great Britain helped the South, it is true. But the involvement did not constitute war "upon all nations". Also, while WWI and WWII were by definition war "upon all nations", they had nothing at all to do with South Carolina.
    This isn't the only false prophecy, but this isn't an exmormon board, and this thread has been hijacked enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit