i have ate so much........................

by defd 31 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

junk food today its not even funny. I am bouncing off the wall here. What food do you enjoy eating alot of? Mine would be sea food. Crab legs and lobstertail. Scrimp scampi....MMMMMMMMM................I can taste it right now

• JH
    JH

I love just about everything, especially steak, meat in general, and fast food, Italian, Chinese, you name it. Club sandwiches, hot chicken sandwiches, spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, hamburgers, poutines "cheese fries", and so much more......

yummy

• lola28
    lola28

I love tuna and anything with tuna in it.

• defd
    defd

TUNA FISH. That makes a good sandwich

• JH
    JH

I haven't tried cat food yet

• defd
    defd

There is nothing like cracking open a hot thick and juicey crab leg. Pulling out the scrumptous tender meat, all remaining in one piece. Then dipping it into some hot delicious butter....UUUUUUMMMMMMMMM thats good!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Crab legs and lobstertail. Scrimp scampi....MMMMMMMMM................I can taste it right now

... There is nothing like cracking open a hot thick and juicey crab leg. Pulling out the scrumptious tender meat, all remaining in one piece. Then dipping it into some some hot delicious butter....UUUUUUMMMMMMMMM thats good!

defd

I'll fight ya for it

Ummm I also love frog's legs and they are so easy to cook

Instead of just plain old butter I prefer dipping all seafood all garlic butter and the more garlic the better

• JH
    JH

defd, you would need a physical job to burn those calories, not just pushing a pen.

• lola28
    lola28

DFed I just want to apologize for being mean the other day, I should not have snapped at you. Please forgive my crankiness.

lola

• defd
    defd

No prob lola. I am sure I am in need of the same forgiveness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit