ITHINKISEE Update: Where we stand now ...

by ithinkisee 17 Replies latest members private

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thanks for the update! I always look forward to them.

GGG

• Cygnus
    Cygnus
    However, it is so nice that as a couple we don't feel the guilt of not making all the meetings,field service, etc. It makes facing some of the other stuff a little better (in my opinion anyways).

I agree with your opinion. I'm not going to rehash my exit story and how my wife chose the Watchtower over me but consider yourself fortunate she's on your side.

Tetrapod means well but I get the feeling your wife, maybe even you yourself, isn't ready to dismiss the Bible along with the Watchtower. Don't be afraid to, though, eventually. It is a natural progression, to apply the same level of skepticism to the scriptures as you did the Watchtower. You'll find that when you empty the tub of all the dirty bathwater (Watchtowerism), there never was any baby in the tub (xianity).

Good luck, and don't forget to have fun!

• sf
    sf

Wonderful thread.

sKally

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you SO much for keeping us in the loop. Dave and I talk about you often.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I've enjoyed the saga and can't wait to meet the Mrs.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I was sitting at work today thinking about you and wondering how things were going.Nice to see things are falling in place and working out for you guys.You seem to have the proper attitude towards rebuilding your life post-WTS,your story is one of the best on here.

Goldminer

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks for sharing. It really encourages the rest of us.

• Sheri
    Sheri

Thanks for the update, have been wondering how you where doing. Such a great story-- keep us updated.

Peace,

Sheri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit