WHO is TED JARAcZ

by What_is_ur_point 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• What_is_ur_point
    What_is_ur_point

what is the proof behind his child molestation accusation. Is he not PART of the GOV BOdy??

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yes, he is a member of the Governing Body. A hard-liner who has, indeed, been accused of the sexual molestation of children. He's been accused of Satanic Ritual Abuse of children, I do believe.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I doubt there's proof of THAT.

But I've heard some convincing accounts that Ted Jarasz is a hard man.

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/gbgrowsold.htm

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The woman who accused him has since died. She may have had proof but att his point we will never know unless there are other victims who might come forward

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In 2004 Mark Palo came out and said he had been molested by governing body member, Leo Greenlees. So, who knows, if someone else will come out accusing Ted. See

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77513/1.ashx

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Let's not forget the witch hunt of the 80s. By all means, go after abusers and those who harbor them. A women says she was sexually abused as a child, that's believable. She says it was an occult ritual, that's absurd. It is likely she was abused, but it is very unlikely that the abuse had nothing to do with any type of ritual. The very subject is the topic of much debate among experts. Even what constitutes Satanic Ritual Abuse is up for grabs.
    I'm all for locking up molesters and throwing away the key. Witch hunts, not so much.

• outnfree
    outnfree
    The woman who accused him has since died. She may have had proof but att his point we will never know unless there are other victims who might come forward

Yes, I sat next to that woman at the Brooklyn March luncheon, and she said at that time that there were two other children --one male, one female -- who were molested along with her and that she had pleaded with them to come forward to no avail. She struck me as genuine, but I am not a trained professional. I do, however, think that police departments are aware of and have investigated SRA and that it is a real phenomenon.

out

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

If it`s true, it wouldn`t surprise me much. I have never met an elder or anyone "high up in the system", that wasn`t downright evil! The district overseer in the area I grew up, was accused of, and eventually confessed, to child molestation. The parents accusing him were not JWs. Somehow he had gotten the opportunity to molest "worldly" children, and the "worldly" parents were the ones that stopped him. Later it turned out he had molested kids in the congregations he visited. He was disfellowshipped, then reinstated, then disfellowshipped after he did it again. He kept going to the meetings, though.

If there is a God, the hellfire is awaiting for Ted Jaracz and his like.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ted jaracz is a WANKER

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

outnfree, it's true that the police - and other experts - have investigated SRA. But there is a near consensus that it's a load of crap. In cases where the perpetrator has claimed a connection with the occult it is medically determined that they are insane. SRA has a very narrow definition - the psychological, sexual, and/or physical assault forced on an unwilling human victim, and committed by one or more Satanists according to a prescribed ritual, the primary aim of which is to fulfill the need to worship the Christian devil, Satan. It is true that a small percentage of child molesters are _pretend_ Satanists - they figure nobody will believe the child's outrageous story.
    It should be noted that while there is almost no real evidence of SRA, there is plenty evidence of ritual abuse that lacks a Satanic context. Examples of this include the one or two people killed each year during exorcisms, the numerous (I'm not sure of the statistics) people that refuse medical treatment on religious grounds each year, some cases of "disciplinary" child abuse can be classified as ritual abuse, and there are yet other cases of sexual abuse where the abuser used (in a sick perverted way) the Christian Bible to defend their actions.
    Finally, what little evidence there is of SRA, there is none indicating an international conspiracy. SRA is in the same category as "snuff films" - urban legend that distracts from the very real problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit