LOST--- Awesome!

by Rayvin 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

on the oceanic-air website behind the words on the right I found this

"I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents."

Possibly one of the messages that the people wrote and gave to Charlie to put in the bottle. Maybe it never made it out to sea?

-There are so many old questions I hope they actually answer all of them.

Who was the "Alex" that the French lady was asking about?

Any more questions you are wondering about if they will ever answer?

• skyman
    skyman

Love the show.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Huge fan of the show, but sadly us Brits are almost a whole season behind america.

• sweetsevda
    sweetsevda

i have not seen that movie before but did go see the movie cave it was ok

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I noticed something. At the end of the last eppisode a woman was put down in the pit with the other guys. She was a passenger on the flight because she was the girl Dr. Jack Sheppard met at the airport bar just before departing. She ordered a drink and he asked her why she was drinking 10 minutes before noon and she said that she did not like fly.

Those people are not "the others". They are survivors.

• glitter
    glitter

I'm sure "Alex" was explained to be the daughter Rousseau was pregnant with when she ended up on the island. She told Sayed (I think) that The Others took her soon after she was born.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Alex is the person she was asking if Sayed was. (???) did that make sense? I am saying that it couldn't be a girl since she thought sayed was Alex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit