WHY DID YOU'S LEAVE THE WTS

by mormon 4 life 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mormon 4 life
    mormon 4 life

THAT'S SUMTHI_K IVE ALWAY'S WA__TED TO _O..............WHY YOU LEFT

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The Watchtower is a bible-based religion (or so they claim), and I lost faith in the Bible. So it didn't make any sense to stay hooked to an org that has a fairy-tale (in my opinion) as its corner stone.

FYI - If your "N" key isn't working, you can copy an "N" off the page and paste it. You also might be able to hold down the ALT key and type 078 on the number pad, then release the ALT key. That would give you a capital N, I think. ALT-0110 might give you "n".

Good luck,

Dave

• Legolas
    Legolas

Because it is all a "LIE"!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Because they protect child abusers.

W

• vitty
    vitty

Because its a cult...........a bit like the mormons

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Because while the WTS members give lip-service to loving their brothers, sisters, families and their fellow men and women, they devote most of their thoughts, teachings and actions to having a superior attitude, being suspicious of and hating their brothers, sisters, families and their fellow men and women.

Their so-called "loving" attitudes and teachings only veil their love to hate.

They are hypocrites with a capital "H"

Frannie

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Hi Moron for life.

• thom
    thom

Mostly what Frannie said.
    Also opened my mind to doubts I had for a long time. I allowed myself to look into them and I found that I had no basis to believe some of the things I was taught as a JW. It took a long time to admit that to myself.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Because the Bible is bullshit. But so is Joseph Smith, so why are you asking?

GBL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

• Lies and misinterpretation of prophecy and dates
    • Hypocricy in ethics - UN Scandal and Malawi/Mexico and Blood
    • Conditional love - actually just self-righteousness cloaked in the term Love
    • Mistranslation of the NWT to promote doctrinal views of the GB [particularly Freddy Franz]
    • It is a cult
    • They had taken my whole life and future away
    • They had brainwashed me
    • They are wrong in what they teach and attempt to play the Mediator Role displacing Jesus

I am sure there are a few dozen more - but there is the start for why I left.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit