Who uses them money clips? (Warning: Fluff alert!)

by ozziepost 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Downunder the guys mostly use the hip pocket wallet to carry their money.

In cooler climes guys use the larger jacket pocket wallet. It looks nicer!

But in some parts of this world it seems guys use money clips. I was in Tokyo, Japan and bought one. I wondered where I should put it, but I figured it should go in my shirt pocket. Trouble was, it kept falling out whenever I leaned over!

It got me thinking, where are you supposed to carry your money clips? You guys, do you know the answer?

Anxious guys are waiting to hear.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Money clip goes in front pocket opposite of your dominant hand. Keys go in dominiant hand pocket. Knife and money are in the other.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think it is supposed to slip over the waistline of your hip-hop gear.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Luke:

Thx for that. Just to recap then. I'm right handed so the money clip goes in my left hand trouser pocket and my keys in my right trouser pocket. Is that correct?

But can you tell me:

Knife and money are in the other
    Which one is that?
  • pratt1
    pratt1

Ozzie,

Money clip in your dominate front pocket, the same hand you carry your bookbag filled with Watchtowers

• under74
    under74

um, my older brother uses a money clip and I think he usually puts it in a jacket (weather permitted) or a back pocket in the pants.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, I don't know where you're "supposed" to carry it, but I don't keep anything in my back pockets. It's bad news for someone with lower back problems because it causes one side of your arse to be slightly elevated above the other when sitting. I keep my wallet in my front right pocket, and everything else in the front left.

W

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Knife and money in the same pocket; in my case the left front pocket as I am also right handed. I got into the habit of carrying a knife as a tool (not as a weapon).

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I have a friend who swears by carrying his money in a clip, not in his waller. Maybe he got the idea from Al Pacino in "fuggagitaboutit" Donnie Brasco.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Also when you are not sitting you should not carry anything in your backpockets because if gives the whole body a spin to one site which after some time causes back pain.

BTW, I do not carry enough money for a money clip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit