What are your greatest qualities?

by JH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• weinermcgee
    weinermcgee

1. I have a spider-sense for being stabbed in the back from years of involvement in JW business ventures.

2. Honesty- I have heard enough lies to last me several lifetimes in the Borg (the borg idea is great, except the borg have better fashion sense)

3. Intelligence- I realized all on my own with no influence or reading material what a crock of sh!t living in the Borg was.

4. Handsome and Charming- Well i did look pretty damn good in my suit, and could charm the panties off any pioneer geekette.

5. Cleaning skill- Even though the only thing I clean these days are my house and car, I hate the reason of why I'm so good at it. Damn Borg!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm genuine. I'd make a terrible actress...I can't hide my emotions from anyone.

I'm generous. If I can help anyone, I try to. It's hard not to help.

I'm silly. Having a sense of humor is really the only way to maintain your sanity in the bitterness of Life.

I'm loving. When I love or am In Love, I do it 150%. It's overwhelming to some people, but I don't know how to contain it.

I'm sensitive. I can almost always understand someone when they're experiencing pain or joy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit