ALL religions are a LIE and a MYTH!!! Yes that includes JEHOVAHS WITNESSES!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

ALL RELIGIONS ARE A LIE AND A MYTH!!! 

For you fearful religious types, NO, I'm not the devil nor do I worship him because he is a lie and a myth. After you were born and before you were taught what or who to believe in, what did you believe? That's right NOTHING!!! Most were born into what ever they believe today, and some have changed beliefs believing now they have found the #TRUTH! The #TRUTH is your just believing another myth and lie that has been expertly crafted to trap and brainwash you way before you or your parents and so on were even a thought let alone born. So this has been ingrained in us and our ancestors for centuries... So of course it's not going to be easy to not believe those beliefs any longer.

It's funny that if you were born White/Latino you more than likely would be Catholic or Christian, if you were born Black more than likely to be Christian or Islamic, If you were born middle eastern more than likely Muslim, If you were born a Jew more than likely to be Jewish, If you were born Indian more than likely to be a Hindu, If you were born Asian more than likely to be Buddhist, If you were born in the hood more than likely a black Hebrew Israelite... and so on and so forth! Why? Just like all those races have different languages and tastes in food, the same goes for religion it's the same (excuse my language) SHIT just in a different format.

Many religious types get uncomfortable when something challenges not only their belief system but their whole families and communities belief system, so many don't want to believe that they have been deceived and taught lies by their parents and preachers their whole life, and the consequences of not keeping those beliefs can be for some devastating and unbearable, so many just perpetrate the lie and back slide as Christians would say... but as they say the #TRUTH hurts...

Just because your Teacher, Pastor, Reverend, Rabbi, Iman or whoever you follow went to college doesn't mean they are holier or wiser it just means they get paid good money to teach you the LIES you have learned and make that good money off of your ignorance...

All I can say is study and research with an open mind not clouded by your past beliefs and you will then find #TRUTH! 

3For if you cry for discernment, Lift your voice for understanding; 4If you seek her as silver And search for her as for hidden treasures; 5Then you will discern the fear of the LORD And discover the knowledge of God.… Proverbs 2:3-5

It's funny for me to have to quote the bible but that's the only way some of you can grasp it...

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Dead on mate!!
  • Simon
    Simon
    There is no need to keep posting the same images in multiple topics or "shouting" in topic titles (!!!)
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yes--i agree with what you say adjustments---but i do wish you would stop shouting--which is what TYPING IN CAPITALS IS.  especially your name !!!
  • ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Wow Simon and Stan it feels as if I'm in the back room right now... LOL

You guys are no longer elders and we all don't have to wear the same white shirt... LOL

Simon if you took time to read the post before you removed them you would have noticed they are different from my last posts...

This site is becoming just as bad as giving a comment in the kingdumb hall, everyone wants to censor you... LOL 

WOW It might be better if I ask what can I write and post instead of what I can't??? 

is there any type of Guidelines or rules that I can read before I post??? LOL

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    typing in capitals is widely regarded as shouting in the international online  community.  it is considered as  bad manners.  its a learning curve.  if no-one tells you--how are you supposed to learn ?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I "shout" too, but only because my phone won't always ITALICIZE words. 

DD

• WheninDoubt
    WheninDoubt

I wonder who started that phrase ”you must fear god” Jesus didn’t mention that we should fear his father, yet people even in modern times blame everything people do on God. People fail to take responsibility for their own actions, and when frustration sets in, they blame everyone else but themselves.

Being an atheist was formed to counter the hate man feels about men. They lash out on those that have a better understanding in life as those that take their time to affirm what a narcissist can gain by behaving as though their truth was superior to those of God.

Then the only thing left is how bitter people can get to spoil the souls of others that are blameless.

You have the truth from others, you have your truth, and then you have Gods truth that humanity apparently finds difficult to understand, such as the misquote of Proverbs 2 that seeks heavenly wisdom by working hard as those that submit their lives in search of silver. Then why cannot man use that same conviction to search for Gods truth.

From 0 to 100 years of knowledge cannot easily accept the truth Christ brought upon man. So then, what has man learned in over 6000 years, nothing?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The 6000 years ago men believe the rainbow was something

magical, 6000 years ago Adam was the first man and a ass spoke.

Less then 2000 years ago a man raised the dead.

Within the last 100 years we have become more humane, not

because of the bible but due the fact of ignoring the things written

in that book.

We are 100% sure what caused a rainbow, we know it is literally impossible to

bring back the dead and a talking ass, please.

What has man learned in 6000 years? To use his brain.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

JM

The more you ignore that book and all the others from various religions around this earth , the happier and more satisfying your life's gonna be. Bingo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit