I love you all!

by talesin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I will soon have to be offline. To those of you that knew of this, my friends, I'll talk atcha on email. Anyone who would like to keep in touch, my email is buggurlATgmailDOTCOM.

HL I don't know what I said/did, but I think you are one helluva awesome apostababe, and love ya, so please accept my apologies for whatever/whoever I did/am that offended you! You are AWESOME!

Troucul,,,, come home safe, do you hear me????? I mean that, dammit!

And I must say, to Frannie, you are one of my heroes, right up there with Maya Anjelou, and don't underestimate yourself as a wise womyn, okay? You are the best, we are not worthy of you. I love you!!!!

Terry ... I will miss you, and your unfailing search for truth ... you are a true innocent, and I love you for that. There is nothing I would like more, than to sit down and have a few dozen coffees with you!

xo to all, and I'll be around, so,,, LOL! this is not a 'I-am-leaving' thread, it's a just-in-case-you-miss-me thread! Love yas all!

(oops, it is Friday nite, so I will prolly be online till the first of the week, heheh)

tal & Blue

• JH
    JH

So many good posts made, you'll be missed.

Au revoir for now, and will be looking forward reading more of your posts in the future.

Rat

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, J, and please keep in touch! your bud, J ...

tal

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Tal))))) I hope all is okay? Please take care. We'll miss you. You can always email me at [email protected] too.

Love ya,

Andi

• luna2
    luna2

Take care, talesin! I'll miss you. Come back when you can.

• talesin
    talesin

Andi,

I will take note of that, and you will be hearing from me. :) :) :)

Luna,

I remember that time you corrected me in my thinking by bringing up a very good point. Thank you, my friend! :D I will be around, and heeding your words of wisdom that are yet to be revealed. :D

xo

tal

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm glad that we are only a short drive away, Hope to see you soon girl!

Dams

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I love you too Talesin! Let's have sex!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    And I must say, to Frannie, you are one of my heroes, right up there with Maya Anjelou, and don't underestimate yourself as a wise womyn, okay? You are the best, we are not worthy of you. I love you!!!!

Talesin!! This is totally unexpected. I'm overwhelmed. You've got a PM (when I finish posting this, I'll see that you do.)

Hugs,

Frannie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((talesin))))))

Dagnabit girl, doncha leave ya hear! Anyway you'll be missed and we'll catch you up when you get back.

Take good care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit