God save us from the Yankees...............could be worst year yet!

by confusedjw 19 Replies latest social physical

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Dear Red Sox Nation,

I know, I know.

It looks like we will go into the weekend series 2 games behind the Yankees, which means we will need to sweep in order to win the Division and if we don't.......we won't win the Wild Card either.

This could be worst than Bucky Effing Dent and Aaron Effing Boone.

So much hope, leading the division for so long.

Suicide watch for Red Sox fans on Monday.....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Go Indians!

• Soledad
    Soledad

It will be another 86 years before you all win again!! SUFFER!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

That's because the Yanks are playing those friggin O's in Baltimore.

The O's ALWAYS choke.....BADLY......this time of year, especially when they play the Yankees late in the season. They choke and it always gives the Yankees that extra advantage.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby says the pitching staff for the Red Sox is just not deep enough to pull them through this year.

But then again, the Yankees are showing their age, too. Might be the last year for Torre.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

OMG - Big Papi did it again and then once more.

Hit's a home run to tie the game in the 8th and in the 9th a single to win it.

Is he the greatest CLUTCH hitter of all time or what!?!?!

But the Red Sox pitching staff is in tatters. Tatters I tell you. I don't think they can hold back the Yankee bats.

Will someone stand under my window Monday morning and catch me?

• Buster
    Buster

Okay, so they're only one game behind. Still not good enough. Even with a good, healthy pitching staff they still need to win three of four - against the Yankees - when the damnable ones are playing their best and the Sox need a bit of darning.

But unless it comes down to some last crack off the bat off some guy that hit two home runs all year, this will be no B. F. Dent event.

• joelbear
  • joelbear
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Looks like your boys squeaked in, thanks to the Indians going 0 for 3 against the White Sox second-string players. Oh well, it's the Reds I really care about, but once again they didn't even come close :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit