Franklin J & the summer from hell

by confusedjw 10 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Folks,

I just got a PM from Franklin J and he said to say "hi" to the forum, but he also said he had "the summer from hell". I haven't asked permission to share the details, but he might appreciate the (((support))) from the forum. He's dealing with some tough situations close to the soul.

Feel free to say a word of support or send a PM.

Personally I miss his posts.

(For those of you who are new, Franklin J is one of the forum's solid "guy's guy" who always offers balanced advice.)

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

[hearty handshake, for the guy's guy]

FranklinJ,

Whatever happens, you know you have a place to vent. And don't forget to laugh when the lemons you are handed are spoiled and you can't find water or sugar. Irony is funny, too. Painfully funny sometimes, but funny nonetheless.

If there is anything I can do to make things better, just ask.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Take care Franklin and I hope to see you posting again soon.

• Purza
    Purza

Franklin -- we miss you! Hope the rest of the year gets better for you.

Sending good thoughts. . .

Purza

• confusedjw
  • outnfree
    outnfree

((((Franklin J))))) Hope autumn brings respite for you from your troubles.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Here I go again...........I was just thinking about Frank yesterday, wondering where he was and hoping he was doing well. He is indeed a very solid, settled, reasonable presence on the forum, and I miss him. Please be well and know that all of life is about change, dear friend, and that it is we who cause pain by not accepting the changes that happen in our life. Peace, Terri

• minimus
    minimus

Frank, are you ok????

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    (For those of you who are new, Franklin J is one of the forum's solid "guy's guy" who always offers balanced advice.)

You've said it! He's probably one of the most balanced people around here, and one of the kindest.

I hope things improve for you, Frank!

W

• minimus
    minimus

What's going on., Frank?????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit