I'm finally doing it!

by seattleniceguy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

<--- green with envy

Have a great time man!

• IT Support
    IT Support

I'll ditto Little Toe's comments. (You're sure to pass here on your way to his home...)

You're more than welcome for a meal, a bed and some sightseeing. It would be great to meet you.

Bon voyage.

• kazar
    kazar

I'm so glad for you. I will miss your posts.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Bon Voyage SNG!

Please send us a postcard every now and then and tell us about all the places you've seen. Have fun!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

good for you man!

keep in touch!

TS

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thats cool sng! Have a blast, and check in with us!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Aw...you guys are the best!

Well, I've arrived and set up shop at my friends house. Over the weekend I took care of a few logistics issues like power and internet connectivity, so I'm now set up to have fun and take care of business. We spent yesterday afternoon looking at housing options, and I found a great little place about a 10-minute train ride out from my friend's house. It's out of the city a bit so the rents are lower and the neighborhood is quiter. I took a walk through there this morning just to confirm that I liked the location. Plus my friend and I played some hardball negotiations with the realtor and got him to lower the price! I'll be leaving in a few minutes to tie up the contract on that.

So things are good over here! Thanks for all your well-wishes! Talk to you soon.

SNG

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Have lots of fun, SN. I hear everything over there is smaller because the people are smaller. Lower doorways, etc. If so, watch your head!

• Soledad
    Soledad

That sounds so good! I really hope you enjoy your travels. Don't forget to take lots of pictures!

• JW83
    JW83

Wow, have a great time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit