Mum has extended the olive branch...

by Frog 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's my two favorite parts:

that in her acknowledgement of me, and our right to difference, she is acknowledging my right to existence once again, as the woman who brought me into the world.

Shunning is by no ways a mild punishment. It rips people to their very core. Here's to love, motherhood and common sense winning over all.

When dad so convincingly told me that this situation wouldn't last forever, I didn't allow his words to let me hope in vain, but it seems my dad is a little wiser than I've given him credit for.

As a non-JW married to one, words like THIS give me great hope. I am all to familiar with the JW persona, I mean, aren't they ALL alike? They are TOLD to be unified/alike. But there is always that beautiful person I married shimmering under the surface. Your dad KNOWS your mom, and he had confidence that her genuine personality would eventually shine through. I live in the same hope.

When you have a moment, ask him for tips on bashing down that brick wall.

• Frog
    Frog

Hi guys, thankyou for all your kind words it's really touching:) Thanks too for all missing me on JWD, I love being part of this lil community here of people that understand. I've missed reading all your posts too. I'll catch up with you all properly & JWD over Uni break. Big HI to my particularly special JWD mates Diamondsblue, Dustin, sweet Es, my adopted mum ALW, SNG, Tetrapod...you guys are the bestest! Take good care of yourselves until we speak next time. luv froglett xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit