Letters and notes left on kh door?

by gladdy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• gladdy
    gladdy

wondering what you all put in your letters when you leave the jw. so they wont bother you anymore or put the pressure on to return or do their guilt thing which they do sooooooo well. I read where one ex put a note on the door. All ideas greatly appreciated.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Attn Former Friends of The Rutherford : Please no longer attempt to contact me, Unless you carry the latest Watchtower and Awake articles-my dog needs something to chew on besides the newspaper.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I think a registered letter would gain more attention, and would hold a bit more weight in the minds of the person recieving it.

The person who gets the letter would be an elder 95% of the time, and no one in the congregation would know of it, with the exception of the elders, but even then only 2 or 3 elders would know.

Kwin

• thom
    thom

I once found an envelope in the KH door that said "To the Elders". It was a fat envelope, somebody wrote ALOT. I set it on a table inside the door.
    I was there on a Friday night to check in a literature order while I left my wife and daughter home to spend a boring evening.

• joelbear
    joelbear

seriously, tell them you are gay, elders can't stand to talk about it. plus they basically know you ain't gonna change.

• thom
    thom

joelbear, I was called into the back room and asked that as my wife had told them she thought I was. One elder asked me question after question, but the other one sat there looking more embarrassed than I've ever seen him look. I actually felt bad for him.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Yeah and they ask really stupid questions.

They kept confusing homosexuality with sexual identity disorder. I was like, "i don't wanna cut off anything... infact, I like my parts so much I want more!"

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

We superglued some christmas cards to the front door. Wanted to make sure they got them! (We also decorated the yard for them, too.)

shelley

• Carmel
    Carmel

Shell, was the TT paper decorations on the shrubry all white?

carmel

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I once came upon a subscription card "no stamp required to mail" for play boy magazine.

You could check one of two boxes- payment now or bill me later. I checked bill me later.

I put an Elder's name, one of the elders I didn't like and the address of his kingdom hall.

Put it in the mail box.

Never did hear the outcome of that.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit