SUGGESTIONS FOR A NICKNAME FOR OUR NAUGHTY 16 MO. "PUPPY"

by juni 11 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

O.K I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR A NICKNAME FOR OUR VERY NAUGHTY PUPPY - BEAGLE/PUG MIX. HIS NAME IS ROOKIE TO CORRESPOND TO OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER'S NAME COACH. ROOKIE IS VERY LOVING, BUT IS JUST INTO TROUBLE A LOT OF THE TIME. CAN'T LEAVE HIM OUT IN THE HOUSE W/O DISASTER HAPPENING WHEN I'M GONE. HE LOVES KIDS, PEOPLE, AND OTHER ANIMALS. I'VE CALLED HIM DEMON CHILD. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? THANKS TO ALL. JUNI BREEZE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JH
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

D.C. = Demon Child?

ROY = Rookie of the Yeah?

Then again, Rookies tend to not know all the skilled moves yet....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Kujo? ever seen that movie lol?

• juni
    juni

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Brenda, this is true. Rookies don't know the ropes totally yet. He drives us nuts, but his love makes up for all of his naughtiness.

• juni
    juni

Buttlight,

Kujo, huh? He's not mean or attacks with malice in mind. He might lick people to death. He even gets a "pinky" when I come home or when his girlfriend - a white german shepherd puppy comes over to play or his other sweetie a mini dachsund named Chloe who lives on the other side of our fence comes outside.

He's so needy and barks and goes crazy in the house when left alone. He sleeps under the covers w/me and my husband, but stays in a large crate when I go.

• juni
    juni

Heh ratman!

Why Neb.? Juni

• JH
  • juni
    juni

THANKS MR. RAT - I APPRECIATE THE SITE

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hell, just call him Naughty!

Share this