1 year on JWD...

by under74 20 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

I just noticed today was my start date a year ago on this forum. Doesn't seem like that long ago but then again I've learned a lot since I found this forum... last year when I googled Jehovahs Witness I was in a bad place so I'm glad this was one of the hits.

• alw
    alw

Happy Birthday!!!!! alw

• under74
    under74

thanks alw

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've been plugged in 4 years and counting... I do spend too long on the computer.

Last night I was out for someone's birthday and me and another guy were banned from talking about computers by an annoyed woman.

We decided to use the word "kitten" every time we wanted to use the word computer in conversation.

This worked great for a while until I started telling my mate about me having my floppy stuck in the kitten.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    This worked great for a while until I started telling my mate about me having my floppy stuck in the kitten.

Happy forum-birthday, under74!

• fairchild
    fairchild

Happy JWD birthday, under 74.

Last night I was out for someone's birthday and me and another guy were banned from talking about computers by an annoyed woman.

We decided to use the word "kitten" every time we wanted to use the word computer in conversation.

ballistic, that is hilarious. Thanks for the moment.

• outnfree
    outnfree

It's been nice having you here, under74! Happy anniversary!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Happy Birthday under74

I am happy as well that google pointed me in this direction.

Ballistic you are so bad ...that's why I like you

Dams

• JH
    JH

Time goes by fast when one's having fun, right?

I'll be 3 JWD years old soon, and I haven't said nothing yet..

Happy anniversary

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic you are so bad ...that's why I like you

I'm so bad, I'm good. ** insert smiley with hallo here **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit