~~~***---!!!!!!BEACON OF TRUTH UNCOVERED!!!!!!---***~~~

by Evanescence 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Boy do I have news for you all....

and ya all owe Shunned Father an apology..... you want to know why?????

just in news from Junction-Guy from JWF I will quote his post.....

I just talked with Shunned Father on the phone last night, and it wasnt he who put that post up under the name "Beacon of Truth". If I can get to a computer today I will let everyone know at JWD that it wasnt him. I hope those people change their mind and come to the picketing. They assumed it was him because of the way the post was signed at the bottom, but I believe that the person who posted that name just copied and pasted it from his other posts.

I believe that it could either be:

1. An over-zealous Apostate that is upset with the lack of support, or

2. A JW who is trying to stir up trouble and see that the picekting is cancelled.

This event is not just for Shunned Father, but for all of the Children who have been harmed by the WT Society's teachings.

http://www.jwforum.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2984&PN=1&TPN=1

More insight from J-G later...when he gets to a computer.....

Another quote from Junction-Guy

spoke with him for 1/2 hour on the phone last night and he is very thankful for the help he has been offered so far, and saddened by the over-reactions. I do hope some of them re-consider, because it would be a shame for the WT Society to get the upper hand in this situation. I wouldnt put it past the WT Society to purposefully sabotage the picketing, as this picketing will heap lots of negative media coverage on them. But like I said, it could also have been the work of an over-zealous Apostate, who didnt realize the damage it could do.

I Mentioned it here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98576/2.ashx but you all were ignoring the post....So I made a new thread with a title that was hopefully eye catching....lol

Evanescence

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    and ya all owe Shunned Father an apology.....

And what, exactly, am I supposed to apologize to Shunned Father for? My comments were directed to the person who started the thread, whoever that may be. And I stand by my comments. It was not their place to attempt to dictate to me what my responsibilities are.

W

• Scully
    Scully

Your post was not ignored. There are replies to it on the original thread.

Keep in mind that it's early in the day for people in North America, and they may not yet have had a chance to check the board.

Please don't spam with multiple submissions of the same post.

The title of this thread is somewhat misleading. You haven't "uncovered" or revealed anything.

I'm going to lock this and have everyone refer to the original thread to keep the discussion in one place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit