Take care little one.
    Get well soon.
    Anewme

• Legolas
    Legolas

Get well soon!!!!!The FTD® Medium Stemmed Ginger Spice Rose Bouquet

• delilah
    delilah

Thinking of you Brooke.....hope the surgery goes well, and you will finally be on the road to recovery....We miss you here....

Delilah

• Es
    Es

Miss ya heaps babe,

Get well soon hun, good luck with the surgery.

es

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

bttt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Poor Brooke - she has not been good for a while now. Get well soon. We all love you and miss you

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks April and Everyone!

I have been having problems with pain in my leg after my latest surgery in July. Well I went to another Doctor. To get a 2nd opinion. He is one of the best in WI compared to the Mayo in MN.

Well he took a look at me and I guess I have a anyersm behind my knee. He said it is very serious and I have to have surgery on it right away. If I wait it can cause blood clots and destroy veins in my leg meaning they may have to amputate. So I am waiting for some phone calls. I need 2 surgerys this week to fix my leg.

Also he thinks I am too young to have had this problem among some of my other surgeries. He wants me to go to a Genetic Doctor and get some tests done. He is checking if I have some kidney disease that would cause some of my problems. I am scared because if I do. I don't want to have passed it on to my kids. Also I am 25 and I wanted to have more kids. I am just so scared they will tell me I am sick and that means not having anymore kids fear of passing something to them.

I am tired and really sad. I can't go to Vegas in which I was looking forward too. I am so sad I can't stop crying. I am just so scared to go through another surgery. I hate doing this. Sorry if I am complaining. Well that's kind of what I am going through right now.

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Brooke pooh, you know we are all here for you! Im sorry you have to go through all this, and then have extra worries on top of it all. Keep your chin up hun, we love ya!

• JH
    JH

I Hope things will go better for you soon Brooke, especially that now you have a better doctor.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hey Brooke,

I hope everything goes well & you recover without any side effects. All the best and much love coming your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit