Hello all!

by exJW_2004 30 Replies latest jw friends

• exJW_2004
    exJW_2004

I'm new to these boards. I'll introduce myself.

I was raised a JW, baptized at 13, pioneer at 15, married at 18, divorced at 21, disfellowshipped and pregnant at 22, and here I am. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy about five months ago, and I've never been happier, but that has required a lot of sacrifice and hurt. I miss my family terribly, and I'm pretty sure there will never be a time when they are a part of my life again. I'm just seeking to get to know others who are in similar circumstances.

Look forward to talking with all of you.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome to the board

No kids for me but I do have two cats .

Dams

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Welocme to the site, as a newbie posting here your in good company!

Doesn't it feel great just to have somewhere to say all this!!!!!!! Bless the interweb!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey! welcome! make yourself at home, and have fun! you'll find lots of like minded people around these parts.

TS

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

WELCOME!!!

• daystar
    daystar

Welcome on into the place! I'm a single father of a four year old boy myself. You're in for a wonderful, bumpy ride!

• exJW_2004
    exJW_2004

I have three cats: Joint, Ramona, and Oscar.

Joint weighs as much as my five month old son. His principal food group-- cheese. He's diabetic, he has no hair on the lower half of his back, he can't reach to lick his own ass, he stopped burying his turds years ago... we're just trying to keep him comfortable at this point.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

I look forward to reading more of your posts!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome!

Coffee

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Ex-04! I am all ears toward your story. Sounds like you have been through so much at such a young age. But you sound so strong. That's good. Your boy needs a strong mom. Glad you are here sweetie. You will find friends and support here. Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit