Terrible Nun Joke

by hamsterbait 5 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Medical Nurse at a convent, requests a meeting with the Mother Superior, the priest and the Archbishop.

"And why have you requested this meeting, my child?" asks the Mother Superior.

"Reverend Mother, there is a case of syphilis in the convent."

"Well, thank God for that - I'm sick to death of the Chardonnay."

HB

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg that is bad.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

LOL!!

You're right - it's terrible!

• Nick
    Nick

Three nuns went to the Mother Superior with requests to leave their convent and order.

"Well," says the Mother Superior to the first nun, "why do you want to leave?"

"It's all so terrible. My widowed mother is dying and I have to care for my younger brothers and sisters," answered the first nun.

"Very well then, go with my blessing."

Then came the second nun. "And why have you chosen to leave?" asked the Mother Superior.

"I've been invited to work as a nurse in a plague ravaged African country," said the second nun.

"That sounds like a noble cause. Go with my blessing."

The third nun entered. The Mother Superior asked, "And why do you wish to leave?"

The third nun said, "You know, I've decided to become a prostitute."

The Mother Superior screamed and almost passed out. "Oh, sweet Jesus!" she exclaimed, holding on to the back of her chair. "This can't be happening! What did you say, sister?"

"I said I wanna become a prostitute!"

"A prostitute? Well, that's a relief!" said the Mother Superior, " .... I thought you said Protestant!"

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about,but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What shall I do now?" she shouts. "Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn?

"Show him your cross,"says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn.

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off our car!"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A priest a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar… you’d think at lease one of them would have seen it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit