Can any one figure this out?

by startingover 16 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
  • alreadygone
    alreadygone

I don't know how it works, but the first two times I followed directions and it correctly "guessed" the sign. Then I just started clicking the globe and it still came up with signs. So, I don't know what to tell ya

• Scully
    Scully

If you do the math they request of you, the result is always a multiple of 9. Look a the chart and all the numbers that are a multiple of 9 have the same symbol. They change the symbols every time you try the trick, but the multiples of 9 always have the same symbol attached to them.

• JH
    JH

Sorry to be a party pooper but it didnt work for me, or is it that I'm too dumb to follow the instructions correctly...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I've had a few goes. It looks like its based on some sort of mathematical probability and/or possibility - all the times I tried, it came up with the symbol for no.36 even if I focussed on a different symbol.

Over to the mathematicians for a more detailed explanation!

• JH
    JH

OK, I tried it twice again, it worked both times. Guess I didnt understand the instructions the first time.

• love11
    love11

I don't know what to tell ya'. I've tried four times already and it still hasn't guessed mine.

• Scully
    Scully

9 x 1 = 9
    9 x 2 = 18
    9 x 3 = 27
    9 x 4 = 36
    9 x 5 = 45
    9 x 6 = 54
    9 x 7 = 63
    9 x 8 = 72
    9 x 9 = 81
    9 x 10 = 90
    9 x 11 = 99

Now have a look at all those results. They will always have symbols that match each other. When you do the equation they ask, it will always be one of the multiples of 9.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Scully,

You are smart and beautiful. I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Multiples of nine is the key.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

90 and 99 do not change symbols. I am afraid that this is a little bit more complex, but we're on the right track. 81 always is a marker. And each lower multiple, including 0, is a marker.

90 and 99 are not, because you will never subtract the required numbers and arrive at those multiples of nine.

OldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit