BWAHAHAHAHAHA--WTF? Did anyone read this Pat Robertson article?

by IronGland 14 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

no, it sounds like Pat. a few years ago he blamed fires in north florida on orlando putting up rainbow flags for pride week and disney gay days.

god has a very bad aim it seems. and if he was aiming to punish the homosexuals for gay mardi gras (actually called southern decadence) why didn't he wait until the city was full of homosexuals, who by the way simply went to key west, toronto and other places having gay events that weekend,

money, it makes money, thats why he says it.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

OTOH, God, or Katrina, or Something, seems to be using the weather to expose graft in the current administration.

USA Today: Head of FEMA steps down

gently feral

Sorry, did I say "graft"? I meant "patronage."

gf

• prophecor
    prophecor

At least I know who to place the blame with now. Damn you all to Hell Ellen D

• Preston
    Preston

Hmmm... I would of expected his viewership to go down already, but...he's still there.... even if he put on high heels and an outfit and started singing "Simply Irresistible" in the rediculous squinting fashion he often prays in on TV he'd still keep his viewership. WOW, the man's a media success!

- Preston

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I'm with George Carlin on this issue. I'm now a Sun worshiper...but I pray to Joe Pesci. After all, he's the kind of guy who can get stuff done. The neighbors downstairs making all the racket...I prayed for years for them to stop. All it took though, was one visit from Joe...no more noisy neighbors.

Pat Robertson is definitely a nut job. He exemplifies all that is wrong and evil with this radical fundamentalist evangelical movement that seems to have such power today. Just remember....many of the most powerful men in America seem to currently depend on PR and his ilk as their "base".

Ern

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit