New Evidence Russell Knights Templar

by Treborr Jones 40 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

sf,

Your stated opinion at the time was that she was not schizophrenic, but you did not offer an alternative explanation. To say her diary was "interesting" does not explain anything. Yes, you used a sentence, but a fairly vacuous one, as in devoid of content.

• sf
    sf

larc said:

"Your stated opinion at the time was that she was not schizophrenic,..."

I said this? Where did I say this?

sKally, locked up tight with the only key klass

• larc
    larc

sf,

On July 21 @ 3:16 P.M. you wrote, "Until you can prove it to me, I will believe otherwise." I wrote back, "If you would like to propose an alternate hypothesis, please do so." You did not answer.

• sf
    sf

Yes, you said...("If...").

My silence was not an answer for you? Surely anyone can figure that IF I had had an "alternate hypothosis" I would have posted it.

Truth is, my opinions are just that...mine. I give them if and when I choose. They are mine to give. I don't owe them and I don't give them away just because others WANT them. They are mine. Why do you want them so badly? Seems that way.

sKally, ()klass

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

larc, skally........

argh.....

It would be great if there was a reliable, credible, verifiable source of information about this issue, but there isn't.

The "illuminati" is a conceptual thing. If such an entity exists, (it does) (no it doesn't) and you truly want to understand it, well, you are never going to be able to.

There are "pockets" of people whose agendas dove-tail quite nicely with the multitudinous conspiracies portending devastating global-impact-alien takeover financial control gnostic occultish worshipers of things with big eyes. The investigations of these conspiracies, exhaustive and endless, are never able to ever lead to anything concrete; on the other hand, there is a constant stream of new, tantalizing "evidence" revealing their existence.

Part of the "charm" of the organizations that operate under the cloak of this, er, whatever it is - is that they load up, even and especially among themselves - lies, distortions, lies, and did I say lies?

There are also "fun" elements such as for example the "discordians". I'm not referring to the modern-day net-people who goof on stuff and who are actually pretty clever, when they aren't being destructive. Over thirty years ago some very bright but obviously bored intellectuals at Berkeley intentionally planted disinformation about "Illuminati" in the library there, one of the leading reference catalogs on history and sociology in the country. A lot of bogus information was unwittingly incorporated into some rather serious reference books and journal articles along the way. Antics such as this were then copy-catted by others in other parts of the country. (Example: a card catelog reference for "Necronomicons".)

Skally, you know I believe that there ARE people who have been directly affected by certain sick, perverted fucks who think that systematically and deliberately destroying children's minds is a wonderful thing to do. But I'm telling you: if I didn't know it from direct experience, I wouldn't believe it. Hey, I don't believe it most of the time anyway. And I know that trying to convince someone -who doesn't want to be convinced - that it's real is an exercise in total, abject, self-defeating futility.

Larc, you asked why the connection between Russell and Masons was relevant (or something to that effect; don't want to get into a semantic thing with you). While only skally can speak for herself, (or NOT speak if that is her desire) I know that for me it's relative to outrage and intolerance of child abuse, and support of the fight to expose it, no matter what rock it is hiding under. There IS enough of a connection between the founders of the WTBTS and this elusive occult thing to merit a few brave souls' investigation. You can dismiss that statement out of hand, discredit the persons who post stuff about it or their findings, dismiss them as psychotic; that is your perogative.

I think it's useful to go after the abusers when the forensics exist such that the current legal system is able to process them. That is not always the case, however.... as is so tragically evidenced by the histories presented on this db, even when the evidence is rock-solid, the system is extremely ill-fit to accommodate it. But the underlying issue is one most people have deep emotions about.... children being damaged and destroyed.

*disclaimer

I will not engage in any further dialogue about this if it has anything to do with a person's qualities or character.

• larc
    larc

sf,

You said that you did not disagree with me when you obviously did. Now, if you don't want to express your opinion that is your right. I really don't care what you conclude. It is just surprising to me that with all the cites that you post that you are reluctant to state an opinion. I state mine all the time and they are for public scrutiny. If you want to live in a foggy world of no opinion, so be it. I can make inferences about your opinions from the cites you choose to post, and frankly most of the posts you put up are down right goofy.

• larc
    larc

lauralisa,

What does the relationship between Russell and the Masons a hundred years ago, have to do with child abuse today?

• sf
    sf

Hi Lisa,

You said:

"...who doesn't want to be convinced..."

This is exactly my point. I am not or never have posted these items to convince anyone of anything. I posted them, and will continue doing so, simply because RUSSELL, WTBTS, RUTHERFORD, and other "related names" are and do have everything to do with the history of this organization. Why do the "authoritive apostates" have it linked up to their RESPECTED sites as well? Why did Randy Watters feel the NEED to make a total public announcement re: Springmeier's arrest? And what's more, WHY IS MR. HOWARD HERE?
    Why haven't you asked him about his site that HE POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Does "DIRTY WATCHTOWER SECRETS" have it's own secrets? Am I missing some piece of "This Puzzle"?

sKally,<--------counting SHEEP and wonders now if she'll be able to sleep klass...

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Sf, thank you for the link and added post. I have been monitoring this board for quiet some time. There are those here who are not what they seem.

When I post information on a board its to share with you the conclusion of where the research has brought me. Not to try to change your beliefs but to open the minds of those who have had them closed for so long and had others do their thinking for them. I do not argue the research.

The point of researching Russell's masonic ties is to determine the validity of the WTBS. The Masons founded this country. The masons own the political process of the United States. There is no democrat or republican parties. Its all for show folks. Its all about control of your mind.

The masons own the legal system and we all know how corrupt that is. The masons own the education system. Why do you think more and more christian couples are homeschooling their own children these days. The masons founded the mormon church. The masons also founded WTBS. You can accept this or deny it.

I am not condeming all the masons. There are more decent masons than not. The masons are the same as the WTBS. The lower rank and files have no knowledge what takes place higher up.

The evidence is there folks, you can deny it or accept it. Makes no difference to me. Once you get past this fact that Russell was a mason you will be on your way to a better understanding of what, and why the WTBS is the way it is. You folks who want to defend Russell, and the BORG go right ahead and do so. Ill not argue the facts.

As far as any secrets to the article Watchtower Secrets, there isnt any. Now those of you who are not what they pretend to be, go ahead and dump on this post.

Any time the subject of the masons comes up on this board, you masons here are quick to attack the poster. Yes there are masons here and you know who you are. Im surprised others here havent clued into this fact yet.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

hi Larc,

Treborr Jones and sf's posts above speak a lot to your question.

You know already how difficult it is for an abused child to be "heard" and believed. Unless the child (or adult survivor, no matter how many years later) is believed, their chances of recovering from or even learning to live with the scars are lessened, if not impossible. Not wanting to imply you or anyone else is dense, I'm gonna use this illustration anyway:

scenario 1: Kid falls and breaks leg. Caring, loving parents take him to hospital and get him medical treatment. They provide emotional support in an impersonal hospital setting. They listen to him cry and hold him while he's in pain. They stand by him and meet his special physical needs extending dignity to him in his disabled state while he endures the healing process. His leg heals, he doesn't feel guilty for the amount of time required of loving caretakers, because they allowed him to have "normal" reactions to a traumatic occurance. He goes on with life with some capacity for joy.

scenario 2: kid breaks leg. He lies there alone for a long time because there is no one looking out for him. He drags his body home. He gets in trouble for being out. His leg is not broken, he's just using that as an excuse. Legs don't break. His leg is permanently damaged, but he learns to compensate. His obvious personality flaws are due to his weakness of character, laziness, or maybe he's just mental? Years later, he tries to explain to someone what happened to him. No one can believe him; it's just too preposterous. Things like that don't happen. He's just "bad", and that's the explanation for his difficulties.

What does this have to do with your question to me?

Silentlambs exists because some people couldn't tolerate the fact that pedophiles had license to perpetrate abuse right under their noses and they said "enough". They are listening to and believing what victims say, and are advocating for them, and are trying to stop it from happening to others. Is there anything more wonderful than this?

Some people practicing freemasonry also abuse children. To ensure secrecy and to force those in the higher levels of the sorcery they practice to remain loyal to the oaths they take, children are tortured and maimed. It's a hideous blackmailing tactic. The vast majority of people in these "societies", whatever, engage in bake sales and knit booties, but there are those in the higher degrees who engage in truly evil, hideous, unspeakable criminal acts.

I'm interested in healing from the abuse I endured. I don't care about comprehending these pig-fuckers, don't believe that's even possible. I do want very much though some validation of reality as I experienced it....(very difficult to achieve when you are drugged, dissociative, tortured and then told it didn't happen, and then threatened with additional torture and/or death if you speak of it).

Other people want to expose them and stop what is happening. I'm all for it, and I fear for them and cringe when they are slandered and vilified for their efforts. It would help me in ways I can't even imagine if ....

It's easier for me to believe that I'm psychologically impaired, a weak, lame liar, better off dead, etc. than to accept what actually happened. If there was some evidence to the latter, it would help me.

What others' motives are in looking into the connections between masons and Russell, et al are their concerns and if and when they see fit to explain or comment on their personal reasons, cool. Like skally has said, repeatedly, over and over, consistently: she's just doing search engine stuff and posting it. She does this at risk to herself, imo. I think she's brave. I am scared about retaliation for just writing this little post. They can't kill me though, because I'm already dead.

I believe your question was sincere, Larc, and hope that in this convoluted little note that part of it might have been addressed...

Respectfully, lauralisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit