Watchtower Michael changes

by hooberus 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hooberus
    hooberus

If the above is correct then a Summary of WT teachings would be:

Position # 1. Michael is an angel that woships Jesus. Michael is not the Son of God.

JULY, 1879 (reprint page 9). NOVEMBER, 1879 (reprint page 48.)

Position # 2. The Michael of Revelation is different than the Michael of Daniel. The Michael of Revelation is the the pope (the Antichrist). DECEMBER, 1879 DECEMBER, 1881 (reprint page 306.)

Position # 3. Michael is Jesus Christ. (The Michael of Jude and Daniel). JUNE, 1883 (reprint page 490.)

Position # 4. Michael of Revelation 12 continues to be the pope. The Finished Mystery 1917 (page 188) until sometime later 30's? when all references to Michael are applied to Jesus Christ.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  • Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Nice post. I love reading about how the WTS keeps changing its mind on some things. Flip... flop... flip... flop...

How can someone believe and follow an organization when they keep changing their mind ALL THE TIME??

Flip...flop...

-Becka :)

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Good Work!!!

IC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So I think it is pretty obvious the WTS is Gods One True Chosen organization that have the truth, the sole truth and nothing but the truth

• mustang
    mustang

Has anybody done a similar catalog of flip-flops for the "will the inhabitants of Sodom & Gomorrah be saved" question?

Are there other such flip-flop summaries?

Mustang

PS: Keep up the good work!!!

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Has anybody done a similar catalog of flip-flops for the "will the inhabitants of Sodom & Gomorrah be saved" question?

Are there other such flip-flop summaries?

David Reed's book "Index of Watchtower Errors" contains much in this way. Also the publications of witnessinc. have been a helpful resource for me on the Michael issue as well as others.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Good job....very interesting....

I have noticed that the 'Michael' that is @ the time of great tribulation is not refered to as an angel..

Dan.12....Michael, the great prince

Rev. 12 ..Michael and his angels

I Thes 4:16.. Michael with an arch angels voice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit