Grandma, 73, arrested for "looting" a sausage

by doodle-v 13 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
  • Soledad
    Soledad

Unreal!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

After I guffawed at the title of the story, I got really mad at those cops. Poor old lady - just what she needs. That whole scene doesn't even make sense...why on earth would they arrest her??? Ridiculous!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

Talk about Keystone cops. Poor grannie. I guess she was a soft target, eh?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

73 year old sausage looters are a scourge on the earth! They all need to be rounded up and shot!

Now the snipers on the roof-tops who were taking pot shots at the aid workers... they should be awarded the congressional metal of honor. I'm so glad the police didn't waste any of ther time trying to arrest them!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Is this for real? "Stealing" food which would probably have spoiled anyway due to lack of refrigeration. Who would not do the same if they were hungry?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    "Stealing" food which would probably have spoiled anyway due to lack of refrigeration.

That's the point Kenneson...she was taking food out of the cooler in her car. She wasn't even in the store.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    73 year old sausage looters are a scourge on the earth! They all need to be rounded up and shot!

LOL, I know... ridiculous huh

Damn saugage looters!!! arrest them all I say!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yes, Billy. I was trying to edit, but didn't succeed. I was about to add "Besides, she and everyone else denies that she ever even stole anything!"

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit