What makes you resemble your parents the most?

by Soledad 15 Replies latest social family

• Preston
    Preston

My parents are loud scary people from New York... with good fortunate, I did not inherit the loudness or the scariness...however, I did inherit my dad's intelligence and pug irish nose. On my mom's Jewish side I did inherit the nappy hair....

- Preston

• horrible life
    horrible life

The nose that I had fixed 20+ years ago. My father could never doubt that I was his. HL

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I look like my mom, but the personality of my dad.

I have his temper, his high blood pressure, his eyes. I have my mom's hips, round face, and driving skills. (which is a good thing)

• Jordan
    Jordan

I look like my Dad and I've got a temper like him. But apparently I've got the brains of my Mum, but I often misjudge things like my Dad.

I don't see myself as a quitter like my Dad though, and I don't see myself as being quite so gullible or naive as my Mum. I'd like to think I'm more like my Mum, even though I know that's not true.

• under74
    under74

mmmm.....I look more like my grandmother than my mom....and everyone tells me that. But I got my moms nerves even though I fight it. I got my dad's height...my mom's only 5'3....I'm 5'8. People have called my dad laid back and they've said the same about me BUT there's a difference between being laid back and walked on. I don't let people walk on me.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Interestingly, I am probablely a equal mix of both in the looks depatment.

Mom's eyes, dad head shape and nose.

My complexision is lighter than both - because of my dad's mixed heritage - Irish and Black.

I have the temperment of my dad, calm and steady.

My mom' s outspoken personality.

My love of sports from my dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit