COUNTY FAIR TIME

by horrible life 12 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I took this picture at my daughters Jr. High School mini prom. The 2 boys with hats, moved away a few months earlier,after growing up here. They just happened to be visiting, and saw their classmates. This was a very impromptu picture. I would like to enter it into the county fair. What do you think of it? My daughter is the 2nd from the right. I am thinking of calling it FRIENDS or GOOD TIMES.

Do you have any suggestions for a title? HL

alt

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Days of our youth??

Fun picture.
    -Aude.

• horrible life
    horrible life

My daughter said since I posted a picture of her, I have to post one of me. Ok! Do I suprise anybody? Do you know who I am? HL

alt P.S. Please don't tell my dad you saw me.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Days of our youth

I like that aude. Although, I never had anything remotely like this to look back on. I'm so glad my daughter does. Thanks HL

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

HL! I don't have a title for your daughters picture, but you are one of my FAVORITE posters and it is so good to finally see your picture . And don't worry I don't know your dad so mums the word........

• Dimples
    Dimples

HL,

It's great to see a pic of you! As for your daughter and her friends pic, Here's a few suggestions:

* The Joy of Friends

*Joy and Laughter

*Happiness and Friendship

*Children's Laughter

*Smiles and Laughter

DIMPLES

• horrible life
    horrible life

misanthropic, thank you, you made my day!

*Joy and Laughter

*Happiness and Friendship

Dimples I love these words. It is exactly what I see when I look at this picture. Good clean fun. How about

"Joy, Happiness, and Friendship" Is this too long folks? HL "Joy, Laughter, and Friendship" ?

• delilah
    delilah

I know you!!!!! HL, you're the lady in front of the White House gates..... Seriously now, you are a nice looking woman, and your daughter is gorgeous. Must take after her momma, that picture reminds me of the fun I missed out on in junior high....ah well, I made sure my kids are having WAY more fun than I was allowed....Good luck on the picture entry.

Delilah (oh, and have lots of fun at the fair, I LOVE fall fairs)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

HL-Thanks, and I am so glad to finally see you!! I don't know your dad but dont tell on me to him, ok? That is your daughter in the blue dress? How old is she? I don't think I got to look that good ever! I think that sure does look like fun. See she has already done something a lot of us never did. You should be proud mom. Enter the picture and lets see how it does.

But as far as a name...well I suck at that. I really do. You should see my kids names. Allowe Sage and Emerald. If I had one more I would have to name it Paparika. But thanks to modern tech, I do not have to produce any more carpet munchers. I love them kiddos but they are aging me fast.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ps. I would not have a clue how to enter something in the fair?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit