Question about the JW Hurricane Katrina "Relief"

by Brymichmom 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

YES!!!

Only JWs in 'good standing' receive the help as soon as possible. All others: Inconsistent, inactives, disassociated, disfellowshipped, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

Last year, when Charlie hit SW Florida, applications for help would have to be filled out and approved by the 'service committee'. So, if there was anyone that wasn't in 'good standing', the service committee would catch it and not approve the help.

Whatever they could do to help only their own, and those are their very own and not those that are just warming up a seat once in a while.

DY

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I have no idea about a form but I do know people who went down there and were helping not only JWs but their neighbors with roofing, drywall etc. So I find it hard to believe that would be in writing and probably some elder who has no compassion.

• onefootout
    onefootout

Without some proof in writing, this so called form and selection process is still merely hearsay. Its all about credibility. A lot here take issue with the WTBTS because they have lost credibility. That goes the other way too. In fact the WTBTS actively tries to discredit any who speak against it. Doubters and lurkers are coming here in droves but can easily be scared away by uncredible claims and information. Let's be smart. Ok. Done preaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit