The Wedding Saga...Episode 2

by Krystal 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Grace
    Grace

I know this one, believe me. I got kicked out of my step-daughter's wedding ~ her third at age 23 because Watchtower and her fanatical birthmother who abandoned her at age 11 screwed her up so badly. I raised the child as my own while all the JW relatvies pushed her from pillar to post throughout her formative years. I even brought her back from the brink of death when she was 11 and I got full custody and she was anorexic and hospitalized.

So, for her third marriage she married a JW from a fanatical uneducated and bankrupt family. Her mother, who refused to see her for her teenage years (because her mother was swooning a MS and finally married the guy only to divorce him, of course not scripturally, years later and walk off with $80 thousand) didn't want her around. It was the MS's demands that no children would be in his house.

So, at the wedding, I got kicked out and her mother rode in the limo and walked up the aisle at the KH.

I truly didn't know such ignorance existed among humankind.

Grace

• Navigator
    Navigator

There is a section in The Master's Notebook which is contained within Richard Bach's book, Illusions, which says it all:

"The bond which links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit