Your boss is giving you a hard time.

by hibiscusfire 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you are not happy where you work... secretly start looking for work at other companies.

Make sure you tell the company you apply at that they cannot contact your current employer yet. Any good company will understand this and respect your wishes.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

It depends on how I feel about the job. I've left jobs that I didn't like for whatever reason and found something else. My current job is pretty cool but the new boss is a bit of a micro-manager and I'm not used to that. But what the hey - I'm only here for a paycheck, loving the job is gravy but mashed potatos are pretty good without it .

• Legolas
  • Chia
    Chia

Haha, those are so cute, Legolas!

• lola28
    lola28

Well this is what I do, but be careful as this could backfire on you.

Walk into his/her office and smile sweetly and then when they least expect it, I kick them.

I'm not saying this will work for you, but it works for me.

lola

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

finally free Unfortunately, that describes the conditions in most workplaces I've been in. It's a sad day when I'm better equipped to do my job from home than I am when in the office, but that is always the case

I believe this is becoming a norm in today's society. Sure put your feet up and eat while you work... that's comforting. It doesn't happen everywhere. We don't have that so much where I live. In fact it's very difficult to get jobs now.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Elsewhere Make sure you tell the company you apply at that they cannot contact your current employer yet. Any good company will understand this and respect your wishes.

Is there such a thing as a good company??? Do you think the company is good or the employees/ employers?

Hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

sweet tee It depends on how I feel about the job. I've left jobs that I didn't like for whatever reason and found something else. My current job is pretty cool but the new boss is a bit of a micro-manager and I'm not used to that. But what the hey - I'm only here for a paycheck, loving the job is gravy but mashed potatos are pretty good without it

Hey you can work yourself to the bone for someone or a company and not get the credit you deserve and you know what????? If something happens to you ....do you know the saying????

THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ONE WHO WOULD REPLACE YOU.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Legolas

Kiss ass????

I simply cannot stand people who SUCK UP to their bosses. They are so false and hyprocrite!!!

Imagine working with someone like that. They talk nice to the people in the high positions and talk to others as if they are dirt or poop poop....I've experienced someone who even put on an accent....geeez talk about lame.

Legolas you know I had downloaded those smileys on the PC and was using them when I first entered the board and the administrator told me not to do it anymore because of the advertisements.....hmmmmm no fair!!!!

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

lola Well this is what I do, but be careful as this could backfire on you. Walk into his/her office and smile sweetly and then when they least expect it, I kick them. I'm not saying this will work for you, but it works for me.

Ha you didn't do that.....did you? It would have been nice to ring their ears too.

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit