outnfree

Gwen,

You GO, Girl!!!
    This one is definitely a keeper!

Hypocrites! Offspring of vipers! lol

outnfree

• soylibre
    soylibre

Gwen.....dear, this idiot really raised your blood pressure! Let me say this, if Godrules is such a fine upstanding JW what the hell is he/she doing posting here to begin with, doesn't he/she know they are going against the counsel of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"? That they are committing a secret sin, and that Jehovah will reveal it to keep his people holy and clean...???? Why does Godrules feel the need to waste his time un us Apostates???? I can't go on, it's making me sick....

signed, your fellow enemy of Jehovah....what a crock...

• Francois
    Francois

Enemy of Jehovah? Where do I sign up?

I've been opposed to that five-thousand year-old fraud for years.

Francois

The God you can name is not the Eternal God. Lao Tzu

• Richie
    Richie

This reminds me so much of the account of the good Samaritan where both a priest and a Levite completely ignored an injured man, yet the Samaritan did everything he could to help the individual.
    The comparison? Well, it seems to me without a shadow of a doubt, that the Samaritan represented a caring and loving class whereas the priest and Levite group illustrated a callous, harsh and cruel hierarchy. I am now more than ever convinced that the mindset of the JW organization points to the direction of the priest/Levite class rather than the Samaritan group! Anything which is outside the bounderies of Witness theology and subsequent behavior, is totally unacceptable, wrong, satanic and the like....
    I remember so clearly how often it was that the elders pointed out to me how unhappy I must be since I did not attend the meetings anymore (This was prior to having been df'd), as only in Jehovah's org can you be truly satisfied, whereas in fact the opposite was true in that I increasingly experienced a deliverance from a lifestyle of bondage and mindcontrol to freedom of thought and spirit where I can control my destiny and serve God in a free and unobstructed manner by aiding not only myself to become a well-rounded person but more so to have the capacity and insight to continually assist, help and love others genuinely from the heart......

Take care my friends...

Richie :*)

You are the music as long as the music last...............

• somebody
    somebody

Thank you all again for your thoughts! ( still smiling about all Lisa said.)

soylibre,

Gwen.....dear, this idiot really raised your blood pressure!

The idiot indeed got my blood pressure raised!

Here are 2 threads that you might like to read in regards to your "casket under the coat rack" thread. I had stuff I started on the subject,but lost it all. ( I HAVE to get rid of aol I tell you!)

It just goes to show you what the Bible says in regards to being forgiven forgiven for sins by the life of Jesus, as opposed to the WBTS rules about applying for forgiveness and trying to proove to fellow sinners that we are repentant when we sin. If one happens to die while trying to proove they are repentant, well hell. ...too bad if you didn't hand in your application in time or do enough for the poor souls. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?site=3&id=7460&page=2 and. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7588&site=3#89973

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit