Why is it...

by Angharad 7 Replies latest social humour

• Angharad
    Angharad

That when your cat is going to be sick they do it in THE most difficult places to clean? Ours has done it regularly, starts making that noise and you jump up to shoo her our and she spews 2 inches away from the kitchen floor or the outside right ON THE CARPET.

She has just really excelled herself this time she has just thrown up INTO a box of lego pieces I really don't want to have to clean them up.

Same when they had litter trays, you would clean them out while the cats were sitting there watching, as soon as you finish they jump in and use it and start kicking around all over the place.

I'm sure its all part of their evil plan to keep us slaves in our place

Furry little gits.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'm sure its all part of their evil plan.

Hahahahahaha. Yup.

Aren't you glad that God didn't give them opposible thumbs? Then they would be able to carry out that evil plan.

• carla
    carla

sorry to laugh! I know exactly how that is! They can be sitting on hard floors and turn around to do it on the carpet! Then there is always the entertaining prospect of trying to 'catch' it with a newspaper or something. Or the ever famous race to see if you can actually throw them outside before it comes full force. Which of course you hardly ever acomplish. Instead a nice looong trail to clean up! yuk!!!

Are you going to try and save the legos?

carla

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Which of course you hardly ever acomplish. Instead a nice looong trail to clean up! yuk!!!

LOL I've done that before too !

Luckly is wasn't the big box with all the lego, its one of the smaller kits. I think I save most of it but there are a few bits I'm not touching lol I've put it in the garden until I can be bothered to deal with it later

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Cats are nasty but they can't hold a candle to dogs for sheer volume of their repugnance. We have a collie (full size, about 75 pounds) that hurls once a week, its best trick is to gorge itself on dog food, then go eat some poop, let it half digest then deposit it on the persian rug, never on the hardwood two feet away, oh no, that would be too easy. You need a bio-hazard suit to clean that mess up.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    I'm sure its all part of their evil plan

LOL cats are like that

My cat throws up as well... when you hear 'the noise' it sure makes you jump up and fling the cat outside

well for my cat she loves to drag her a.... I mean "skoot" accross the carpet talk about gross

then my cat goes around ripping up the posters on the wall, or jumps on the newspaper and rips it up

Evanescence

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    well for my cat she loves to drag her a.... I mean "skoot" accross the carpet talk about gross

LMAO! We have two cats and a dog, so I understand. I guess it's hard for a kitty to scratch their butt with those claws.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    LMAO! We have two cats and a dog, so I understand. I guess it's hard for a kitty to scratch their butt with those claws.

lol! well my cat does it everywhere, on the carpet, on the chairs, on the couch, out the front for the neibours to see on the slate and even on your bed

evil cat!

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit