WHAT DO JWS BELIEVE ABOUT INCUBI?

by badboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun
    "They loved to talk about sex and insisted on having relations with me. It was shocking. I was married. I did not want to be unfaithful and told them so. It did not help. Once an invisible force overpowered me, touched and squeezed my body, and even bit me. I felt wretched."

She actually summoned the spirit of Wilt Chamberlain...

...you sure it wasn't Marv Albert's astral erection projection?

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    ...you sure it wasn't Marv Albert's astral erection projection?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

what i want to know is, can you be DF for having sex with a demon?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

So let me get this straight...some JWs have experienced demunz having sex with them...fondling their genitals and talking dirty to them...the same group of people who are some of the most sexually repressed humans beings on the planet....hmmn.

Could it be that their natural sexual urges are manifesting themselves and they simply cannot cope with the guilt, and they therefore feel they must demonise it in some way or another; after all sexual repression is completely unnatural and the mind can often find ways of combating its own repressed state and these manifestations could be one of these ways.

I hover between being a sceptic and a believer when it comes to the paranormal and will always look for the rational answer before automatically assuming that its supernatural; but doesnt the point above seem like a suitable explanation...what do you think?

DB74

• Ellie
    Ellie

I never knew what Incubi meant until I read this thread, but I do recall my mum once telling someone that my nan had been raped by demons, I can't see this being true and probably her claiming it to be was just a symptom of her Alzheimers, my mum being a dub would obviously believe it though.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Diamondblue said exactly what I was thinking - to me that is such a blatantly obvious explanation. Self delusion from sexual repression.

As for whether such things are possible? I think its all in the mind, but I might change my mind if I experienced something. But then again, how could I be sure what I thought I had experienced waindeed what I had experienced. It is still more likely to be a trick of the mind.

• badboy
    badboy

Thanks again for everyone' replies

• badboy
    badboy

aN INTERESTING THOUGHT,IS THIS WORD CONNECTED WITH INCUBATOR?

IF SO, SHOULD JWS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    aN INTERESTING THOUGHT,IS THIS WORD CONNECTED WITH INCUBATOR?

IF SO, SHOULD JWS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM?

Knowing their twisted logic there will be an article in the coming months asking whether true christians should use Incubators, given their origins!!!

I shudder to think

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I rememeber when I was little and was studying the live forever book. Boy, once we got to the chapter on demons I could not sleep alone for a whole week! I'd scream Jehovah Jehovah every time I heard even a little noise. What a shame that I was put through that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit