what do y'all think of this gadjet/have gadjet, your inpressions & thoughts

by zev 4 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

http://www.4-ordering.com:911/myauto/tfs/

anyone use this?

or know anyone who does?

i have to drive 50 miles a day, and although i get good mileage (for an american 6 cylinder) i could use a few more mpg's already i use the cruise, set it to 65 and let people get pissed off behind me. that is the speed limit, and i am trying to keep the fuel costs down. it seems to be working. i also use my motorcycle whenever i can. at 40mpg, that helps too.

anyway, any ideas?

thanks

Harold

• rebel8
    rebel8

"The page cannot be displayed."

What is the device?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Did a search for the Tornado. Found this comment, and almost laughed Sprite through my nose!

Message Posted: 8/16/2005 7:40:52 PM Ignore dieselbill Report Abuse
    i bought one of those things to swirl the air and up mileage 25%
    i bought a cold air ram induction recitifier to up mileage 15%
    i was told the air filter blocks air flow, so i threw it out, uped mileage 10%
    i bought a lightening multiple spark intensifier to completely burn all gas fumes, and uped mileage by 25%
    i bought an atomic magnitizer to align fuel molecules for better fuel flow and atomization. uped mileage 15%
    i was told that with aligned fuel molecules i didn't need a fuel filter, so i threw it out. uped milage 10%
    i bought fuel additive from a late night tv infomercial. uped mileage 25%
    -
    with just these simple steps i'm saving so much gas, that everyday i have to stop a couple of times and drain gas out of the tank before it overflows.
  • kwintestal
    kwintestal

This seems very similar to a product sold out of Calgary that injected platinum into the air intake to improve milage. There's now a class-action lawsuit against the companies claims that it improved milage. Most people found that it was a waste of money.

Kwin

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

http://www.wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/dontwasteyourmoney/917ff5.html

If it sounds too good to be true... it usually is.

Geez... I currently gt 45mpg... if I upped that by 25%, that'd get me 56mpg... wow! *rolls eyes* Yeah. Right. Dream on.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit