Lehaa's Update

by Lehaa 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hi ya all,

Haven't been around too much, if not at all.

Been real busy getting on with my life.

Am now in a great relationship, with a fantastic guy, just about to buy a house and now ride a motorbike.

Met Andy about 5 months ago through a friend who posts here from time to time (Smack). Was chatting to him online one night whinning how i was sick of sitting at home alone night after night, needed to meet some new people. He gave the email address of a guy he knew really well, told me to contact him. A bit dubious I asked smack if he would let his daughter go out with this guy, he assured me this guy was totally trustworthy and he would be happy to let his daughter go out with him. Well i figured that was enough of a recomendation and added this guy to my msn list.

Later that night this guy(Andy), messaged me, we chatted for ages, got along really well. Messaged each other heaps over the next few days, then he asked for my number, I gave it to him and he called me straight away. We chatted nearly all night and agrreed we needed to meet for coffee. Well the next day we did and have been together ever since.

He's a great guy, very caring and afectionate. Just love him to bits. We've been camping and out and about all the time. He's been into motorbikes for ages, which suits me fine. I've alwaysed loved them and wanted to get my licence, but you know the crap, good little JW girls don't like motorbikes. So I know have my licence and a great green Kawasaki ZZR 250. Love it, it's just great.

We've been living together for a few months now. My landlord asked me to leave my house suddenly, he wanted to renovate, so I was left suddenly with nowhere to live. So without any hesitation Andy said the kids and I could come stay with him as long as we wanted. So here i am, living with the man of my dreams, just about to buy a house together, living a life I love. Best thing is he and my kids love each other and he gets on ok with the kids dad.

So right now I feel like the luckiest person alive. Keep waiting fot the dream to end.

Just makes me glad that I wen't through all the crap of leaving the organisation, saying goodbye to judgemental friends and family and living the life I want. Andy makes up for the friends and family i've lost tenfold. His family are great people and have welcomed me into there family with open arms.

Just thought i'd share to encourage those out there in the same situation I was only 18 months ago, deserted by an organisation that said they'd alaws be there for me. Desperate, hurt and very, very lonely. Every cloud does have a silver lining.

Hope all of you out there and doing great, and if not, hang in there, is will get easier.

Love Leah.

(The Biker Mole, lol)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Lehaa)))

What an awesome story! Isn't it great to have such a wonderful man in your life? My life was good before I met Mozz, but when he came...man, I didn't think it could get any better! It's good to hear that you're well!

Just thought i'd share to encourage those out there in the same situation I was only 18 months ago, deserted by an organisation that said they'd alaws be there for me. Desperate, hurt and very, very lonely. Every cloud does have a silver lining.

That is sooo true!!! IF you're willing to look for it!

Andi

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Glad to hear your good news, Lehaa ! ! ! ! ! Sounds wonderful

~Merry

• JW83
    JW83

Lehaa, great news! Missed you around here ...

• vitty
    vitty

Thats strange I was only thinking about where you had gone the other day !!

Glad to hear youve found happiness. Its about 18 months for me too, its amazing what can happen in such a short space of time.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

this reminds me of abba's...the day before you came

all the best leah

• under74
    under74

That's great Lehaa. Real happy for you!

• luna2
    luna2

I'm so glad that life is going well for you Leehaa! It's good to hear. Loved the pics too.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Great to hear another upbeat story from the downunder mob! Thanks for the update Lehaa, now you keep in touch, okay?

Oh, and your pics are beaut.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Es
    Es

Thats awesome babe great news. I was thinking of you the other day wondering where you had gotten too

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit