If you can have any job in the world, what would it be?

by Dimples 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

Anything in the field of forensic science. It just fascinates me how crimes are solved.

So, how about you?

DIMPLES

• talesin
    talesin

I would be a professional student, and study every subject out there.

Is that a job?

t

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Talesin: It seems to be a job for a lot of folks! Nothing wrong with that -- the world needs a lot more educated people! Unfortunately, most of the time, they have to finally get out and pay the student loans back.. hehehhe.

I was thinking the best thing I could think of being is a zoologist. They don't make much money, but for me it wouldn't be about the $ (although that'd be NICE). I just love to be around animals.

<---- Gumby's mistress.

CG

• thom
    thom

I had a job that I loved. I got to travel all over the world for free. I was installing and modifying equipment at customer sites, and teaching classes on how to use it. It was alot of fun and I really miss it.
    The company was sold to a larger corporation and I got out before the sale, as I saw where things were headed. My job would have been dissolved and I'd have been stuck in a non-compete contract.
    I guess a good traveling job is what I'd really like to do again.
    Now I run a shop using the equipment that I used to install. The rep we had in Japan was so impressed with all the work I'd done there over the years that he bought back a machine from Toyota and offered it to me for shipping charges only. It's a $150,000 machine that I got for $2,500! Working hard really paid off for me in that situation.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

writer, i guess. full time student would be part of that, i suppose.

or

maintaining my own piece of land whilst living off the grid.

TS

• prophecor
    prophecor

Commercial airlines pilot. I love flying and all aspects of flying. Fighter pilot for the USMC. Pilot of the Space Shuttle. Oh and a Nascar Race driver. Nothing beats going bumper to bumper at 197mph on the freeway.

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Treasure hunter/explorer of uncharted regions

• JH
    JH

Beer taster

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Starting Pitcher: Boston Red Sox

<I'm starting to tear up just thinking about it>

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'd like to take over for Bill Gates.......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit