Interesting accidental circumstances

by Kent 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Rex

I would desire you to be saved because my Lord commands me to "Go therefore and make disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit". I would not try to coerce you in any way.

That's all right with me. That's your belief, and that's what you believe is the correct thing to do. I don't mind that - as long as you don't shuffle the "truth" down my throat. No problem at all.

As for your involvment in humanistic/welfare work, I respect that.

You said:

don't know any Southern Baptist that has ever been disfellowshipped and there is no need to DA. We don't keep track other than baptisms or membership rolls, nor do we keep track of how much money people choose to give and we encourage people to take from the collection plate if they need it!
    We recently raised $2200 in a love offering for a lady who needed only $1600 for an eye operation to save her sight. I guess what I am trying to say is that all 'Fundys' are not the same.
    Charity and compassion for our fellow human beings is something we see from individuals who are of may different beliefs and non-beliefs.

That's fine, and I respect that quite a lot. (I will forget about the Southern Baptists counting how many who would be awarded by paradise a few years back - LOL)

I have a lot of friends being drug addicts, and many are dead - because of this. I do respect the work you do in that field a lot. There is a lot of people doing the same in Norway, and the fact is I even respect some of those. I do say "some", because the help is depending on the poor bastards sayin "Yes to Jesus" - and then we're in some quite different stuff.

But - I don't think the two of us really disagree that much as human beings. As a matter of fact - I believe we can work together. The only thing needed is respect both ways.

Agree?

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• viking
    viking

roro said:

There does seem to be some sort of attack pointed against the more established posters going on here. Also it seems that these attacks seem to be of a more personal nature as opposed to simple a simple clash of opinions.

I agree, and I wonder why. Why not answer to the subject in question? Personal attacks seems to be lack of arguments.

Viking

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

From Kent:
    >But - I don't think the two of us really disagree that much as human beings. As a matter of fact - I believe we can work together. The only thing needed is respect both ways.

Agree?

Yakki Da

Kent

Amen! Agreed.
    Rex

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Tina, my friend,

I've been sitting here reading this thread, waiting for the rest of the family to wake up this fine Sunday morning, and I was coming to the same conclusions you were, regarding who are the posters doing the instigating. Some people just can't let go and accept that they've lost the game, huh?

RCat

• UK Rector
    UK Rector

<Minimus:

<Why don't you have the guts to come out and say what you so thinly veil. Now I know why you were once so successful as a Borg hatchetman and promoted up the Borg ladder.

<I have news for you asshole.
    I'm not a troll!!

<But I'm also not one of your wimp groupies that kiss your ass because you were once one of the Borg proletariat(sp) who once victimized the rank and file.

<FU!!!

<There are generally two classes of people that are XJWs. Those who "discovered" the Borg, and those who were "discovered" by the Borg. You and your clique were likely "discovered" by the Borg and kicked out for a variety of moral deficient reasons. Your kind show yourself. There's NOTHING Chrstian about you. THAT'S WHY YOU AREN'T A JW!!! "Some" XJWs ARE spawns of Satan, and your group are such.

Comment: This Mad Apostate chap does not prompt me to want to cooperate with him in any way. Nor does anyone else who presents material in this ugly way. Kent, I go for the ball too. I've acquired an immense amount of information to digest but it takes a great deal of effort just to get through the garbage here.

UK Rector

• Tina
    Tina

WAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPP
    lol Waking up the family for you RCat (just another service I provide lol)
    Yep I knew you'd see it too. So does 'waiting'. The same half dozen names cropping up over and over when they jump in threads. And then the 'newbies 'like mad ap who proceed to give away their former personas ,and personal vendettas....that's why I won't let them really engage me and play their game. and it ALWAYS shows more about them than anyone they attack and insult. And you're right,a few just can't give it up. If they want to look like stupid jackasses over and over...what can I say? lol That's all they prove.
    Still waving that WELCOME HOME sign at ya! Wishing safe journeying to the feline family. hugs,T

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi UK Rector

Kent, I go for the ball too. I've acquired an immense amount of information to digest but it takes a great deal of effort just to get through the garbage here.

That's a problem, yes. It's a lot of great information on this board, and that's what scares the shit out of the Witchpower. Their method is simple, place Red Herrings all over the place, and they know from former experiences that will normally do the trick. People like teejay, bigboy, scorpion, Mad Apostate and kimberly (god knows how many are the same idiot) are doing a good job for their Black Masters in the Witchpower.

As long as we fall for that crap, there will be tons of unimportant drivel posted. The best thing would be to ignore their shit - and it wouldn't be so much fun.

Fred Hall is another interesting figure. Contrary to the rest, he/she/it has brains. This doesn't mean I feel it's any use answering - I did so ONCE the last 6 months or so - and Sir Fred promptly posted that fact as a victory. He was right - I said before I wouldn't answer him...

The best is to let these parodies of humans comb the hair on their backs, and simply ignore them.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit