Australians: Post your message of condolences to New Orleans here

by ozziepost 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Dear fellow Australian posters,

We're shocked to see the news pictures showing on our major TV networks and CNN of what is happening in New Orleans. Our hearts go out to those poor people and our wishes and prayers are for a speedy resolution of this catastrophe.

To our fellow posters in southern USA, our heartfelt sympathy.

Signed:

Ozziepost

Mrs Ozzie

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Mark me down.

I'm not a prayer man but I got a few tears when I saw the situation. Lets hope the good news stories start to flow.

• Shania
    Shania

Hearts are breaking for all of you, sending our Prayers, our Love, and Money..................we are aware of everything you need, if we could be there we would.............Shania and Family............

• Es
    Es

My condolences to those who have lost loved ones, houses, possessions I cant possible imagine what you must be going through. Know we are here for you

es

• gdt
    gdt

to Mr and Mrs Ozzie,

a very thoughtful gesture, isn't it so frustrating that its only our thoughts and feelings (and money) that can be offered, please add my sincere thoughts along with all Aussies who care....hopefully all of us! May so many eventually have good food, good drink (SA cab sav>>)and good feelings if not a good home at this stage.

Regards and prayers that the N O folk will keep their hopes and faith going!,

gdt (still here!)

• Poztate
    Poztate

It would like to add my name to your post.I am not one of you down under people (Canuck) but feel deeply as do many of us on this board for the plight of NO and Gulf Coast.Hang in there...It has got to get better...

Thinking of you......POZ

• donkey
    donkey

Ozzie - do you think Americans should be embarrassed and ashamed?

• luna2
    luna2

I'm not from the south, but I thank you guys for your kind words.

Donkey, I know you're upset...can't say I felt too good after reading Simon's post either...but can we not bring that embarrassed and ashamed stuff here? There are more than enough firestorms burning out of control in other threads.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Donkey, I know you're upset...can't say I felt too good after reading Simon's post either...but can we not bring that embarrassed and ashamed stuff here?

I agree. Let's keep this thread positive. We don't need that stuff in here.

((((Oz and Mrs.)))))

Leave it to you awesome Aussies to start a thread like this. THANK YOU! It has been amazing to me to see how many people have been so willing to help out and encourage. Here on this board and those I know from my church. I feel blessed to know people like y'all. We love you guys!

Andi

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

You would do the same for us...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit