JWD FANTASY FOOTBALL - ARE YOU IN?

by confusedjw 40 Replies latest social physical

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

If you would like to be in the 2nd Annual JWD Fantasy Football League PM me with your email address, and the Name of your Team. I will email you back the link to the league and password to get in.

We will go with 12 teams likely, but might up it to 16 depending on interest.

The draft date is not set yet, but you can have your team automatically drafted.

It's performance league:

6 points for TD

1 point for each 10 yards from scimmage (rushing and receiving)

1 point for each 25 yards passing

3 pts for field goals

etc etc etc

Folks from last year are encouraged to return!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I was VERY interested until you were not talking about FOOTBALL at all

Football is played with a ROUND ball and two goals with a net which you KICK the ball into to score.

The game you are refering to is a bastardisation of FOOTBALL (see definition above) and another game from England called RUGBY.

Rant over.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Oh and there's probably a "World Series" where only teams from America play each other.

Rant definitely over. . .(maybe!)

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

What? Someone say something? Oh sorry thought I heard mumbling from someone in a former world power.........

<------ Getting back to watching manly football and preparing for the Red Sox to again conquer the world by winning the World Series!

(And the upon hearing the news the French surrender)

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Manly Football?

So why all the cissy crash helmets and body armour!

Rugby players don't wear it and footballers just wear shinpads!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea REAL football has football hooligans, and old grannies who have been supporting (insert team name) for 90 years, and no defense armour, just real men fighting to the death in a roman arena... ahh no.. got a bit muddled...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

"Who wants to play at. . . football? No girls allowed"

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

PAH! I can play footy you mysoginist.

I just wear a wee little T-shirt, and my assets do the rest. I render the opposition powerless.

BTW, im pretty interested in Newcastle, now they have signed housewives choice!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

As if to illustrate my point ConfusedJW has no idea who or what you are talking about. And wouldn't know who the magpies were if they made 400 yards with a touchdown at the end of it.

Why oh why did we never ask you to play five-a-side with us in the Sport Centre days!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You can count me in if "fantasy football" refers to players that look like this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit