ITS HARD WORK BEING A WOMAN................

by vitty 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Oh to be a man, shave, shower, dress, then out the door

Hell, some days I don't even shave.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    After plucking, shaving, waxing, cleansing, mosturising, dyeing (hair), blow drying, curling, straightning, exfoiliating, rubbing in skin softeners, painting toe nails, manicuring, putting on lip balm, makeup, uncomfortable shoes, wearing Briget Jones knickers with sucky in bits

Oh dear! I don't pluck or wax. I don't dye my hair or do my nails. I wear makeup only 3-4 times a year. Flip-flops are my shoe of choice if I can't go barefoot. And I hate underwear.

Am I a real woman?

Dams

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Oh God yes Dams! Pardon me for saying, God YES! I love it when a woman is natural, not made up... wait wait wait. I'm slow. The people in my head are goading me to say that no underwear only fuels the attraction.

• Mary
    Mary

I actually caved and got my eyebrows waxed for the very first time last week .......it was free with the facial I was getting. I almost shit twice and died!! It hurt like hell and I will never do that again!!

I forget to wear makeup half the time.....my boss tells me I don't need it (ya, right)......I'm considering getting my eyelashes tinted so I don't have to wear mascara as much too...........I'd LOVE to get electrolosis done on my legs so that I never have to shave again, but it's too expensive and I'd probably scream my fool head off anyway........

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, it's hard. I go all natural on the weekends to give myself (and skin) a rest....providing I'm not going out somewhere fun.

I almost shit twice and died!

LMAO!!! I felt that way at first, too. My eyebrows were beet red!

It hurts less if you keep doing it. But it still hurts.

• Es
    Es

and dont forget the wonderful period pains and cramps and childbirth....we really were blessed wernt we

es

• chrissy
    chrissy

from one girls' girl to another...amen sista.

• vitty
    vitty

I love going natural but my husband likes me with makeup on. He reckons most men do, but I think most men like women with no make up on. Maybe I should start a topic with a survey!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Yeah but you guys can have multiple orgasms. Kinda makes up for a lot!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit