Are you satisfied with your looks?

by JH 57 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I wouldn't change anything. I'm real happy with my looks, shape, etc. It would be nice to have a really white smile though, as my teeth are slightly discoloured from the antibiotics I took as a child. That's about it.

tal

• Dimples
    Dimples

I like my looks and love who I am. Most people think I am a lot younger than my 38 years. They tell me that me and my daugher look more like sisters instead of mother and daughter. My daugher is 18. Pretty cool huh?

DIMPLES

• JH
    JH

Often I post black and white pictures of me because I hate my redish facial skin.

• damselfly
    damselfly

You're so cute! I like the color pic better, it makes your sparkle show better.

Yes, I said sparkle.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hmmmmmmm those are nice glasses on that girl. Maybe I'll just get a new pair.

Dams

• talesin
    talesin

JH,

Have you checked with your doctor to see if you have Rosacea? It is a condition that causes reddening of the skin. My father has it, as does one of my friends. You must stay out of the sun, avoid excessive alcohol, and there is cream you can apply that will lessen the reddening. Try not to be be self-conscious about it, you are very cute, and have twinkly eyes. :D

tal

• prophecor
    prophecor

Some glasses just bring out you women even more than if you had none.

Glasses, the right ones, are hott.

• JH
    JH

Talesin, all I know is that I have way too many red blood cells, and that's because I have way too much iron in me.

I always was red. I hate it, but I live with it.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Girls with glasses still get passes...into all the best places

Show us your glasses, Mrs. Jones

• talesin
    talesin

JH

Do you have that disease/condition where you can't eat stuff with iron in it? I hope not, that is heavy duty sh*t.

Well, I do know what it's like to feel like that. For about 15 years, I was overweight, and I felt so self-conscious and ugly. Even when people tell you different, it's hard to change how you feel inside. (hug)

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit