Thanks for your many well-wishes!

by HadEnuf 8 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Got home Sat. and am still in quite a bit of pain...this seems much worse than my knee replacement last year...as I had a scope done on the left only a few weeks ago; so it's still rather sore. But my son has generously loaned me the use of his notebook for a little while and so I was finally able to read up on my e-mails and cruise my favorite web-site...this one! So thank you for your well wishes on Brookie's Topic concerning my knee replacement...it did a lot to perk me up. i got pretty depressed while in the hospital; it always seems like such an uphill battle. (Call for pity party here...I'll furnish the brownies). It's good to have friends who are thinking about you. I never really felt that sort of friendship in all my decades as a JW!! Go figure. Thanks again everybody...love yah...cathy l.

• damselfly
    damselfly

So glad you are home!!!! You must be glad to be there.

Now tell me....are the brownies "special"? 'cause if so I am so over at your house!

Welcome back!!!!!

Dams

• talesin
    talesin

I was missing you yesterday, and hoping you would be posting soon. Welcome back! Knee surgery is a b*tch, especially the replacement. It hurts just to think of it.... blecch!

Here's hoping it brings you much relief, dear Cathy.

tal <------ a dozen roses for you. :D

• hubert
    hubert

Happy to hear you are back home, and over the "kneesles".

Hubert

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thank goodness for notebooks!

Get well soon!!!

GGG

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

glad your home and recovering! hugs i missed you!

• Es
    Es

glad you are home hun...and i hope you are on the road to recovery es

• damselfly
    damselfly

**bump**

C'mon I don't want to eat all the brownies myself!

Dams

• delilah
    delilah

Great to see you are back home, and feeling up to posting again!!!! Hope the knee heals well, and soon....take it easy Cathy....

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit