The Fox News Idiot Hour

by sonnyboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Has anyone else been looking a Fox News' coverage of Katrina?

All morning it's been showing some idiot standing in the middle of the street getting pummelled by debris. How is this news? All they're doing is using shock value to get dummies like me to watch. He just got done standing there going "Whoa!" for five minutes straight before finally taking cover. Little else was being said.

I hope everyone down south keeps their bearings and stays out of the street. It looks like it's getting really bad now.

• prophecor
    prophecor

It's a job only for those who are either too stoopid or such ass kissers that that's all they can do to move themselves up the food chain of command.

" Go out and interview the hurricane "

• Englishman
    Englishman

I know one of the Fox News presenters. He's a local boy, moved to the USA some years back but comes into our pub when he's home for Christmas.

Jonathan Hunt.

Englishman.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Anything to get a story. Sunday on Fox news the reporter was down in the French Quarter interviewing people who were drinking in the bars that were still open. The reporter asked, "what are you doing down here?" to someone with a tone that they were crazy or something. Ironic considering he was down there too. The person droped the "F" bomb on air. He said: "None of your F..ing buisness!"

• Purza
    Purza

Can't wait for next week when Jon Stewart makes fun of all the idiots broadcasting from the "front lines" of the storm.

Purza

• sf
    sf

Yes purza, should be too funny. And not only was the cameraman glued to the dumbass reporter, he was fixated on that stupid sign.

I mean, what were they waiting for...for it to actually blow off completely and smack the reporter in the head?

LOL!

sKally

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

oh I can top that....the other day CNN

had a segment devoted to showing people [terrorists] how easy it is to get a 50 calibre semi-automatic machine gun and bullets

and how easy it is to shoot down a plane as the are very low near landing and take off.....

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    It's a job only for those who are either too stoopid or such ass kissers that that's all they can do to move themselves up the food chain of command.

I believe it. I was watching coverage earlier this afternoon and saw some commando wannabe reporter running from obstacle to obstacle, trying to work his way to the street. He finally got to a metal trash can on the sidewalk (which he claimed was a mail box) and ducked behind it. A few seconds later a piece of the trash can flew off and struck him in the head.

Sigh...I'm beginning to realize why so many people look down on Americans.

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ purza because you read my mind!!!

... Jon Stewart 'did' hurricane broadcasters a couple of months ago ... hahaha,,, it was TOO funny!

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Hey Rabbit,,,

had a segment devoted to showing people [terrorists] how easy it is to get a 50 calibre semi-automatic machine gun and bullets

ahem!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit