I Am Jumping For Joy!!!!!!!!!

by Legolas 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Kids you say? Give it time, Grand-kids, I have eleven of them. Till then, take advantage of your 'joyous' freedom.

Golf

• ozziepost
  • z
    z

My son is 26 he is not moving out my daughter is 23 and she is not moving out the claim

“we like our house so much and we are waiting for you to move out “ so here you have it

We have to move out (my wife and I) Legolas HELF what is your secret HELP HELP Help US

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

When my kids move on I'll be happy for them as it's a new and exciting phase in their lives.

But.......I'll also be really really sad too.

I'll miss them a lot.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

My parents pressured the hell out of me to move out. They even invited a real estate agent over for dinner! She became my constant companion for the next couple months.

When I finally broke down a bought a house, they were constantly thinking of excuses to get me to stop by: "We're cooking out on the grill this weekend." "I have some things for you to pick up." "I need you to break in the pool for me."

If I'm not over there, they're over here every weekend. I'm like, "Did you want to get rid of me or not?"

• Legolas
    Legolas

Congrats. I have 3 more years. I am counting the days. . . .

Purza

Purza...LOL...So didn't I

Don't listin to them you are free to the point that you don't have to worry as much about them now. I hope they have a good life.

Skyman.......I agree,I won't have to worry as much....But I am so happy that I don't have to say 50 times a day 'clean your room' and 'turn down that music' etc.....

My son is 26 he is not moving out my daughter is 23 and she is not moving out the claim

“we like our house so much and we are waiting for you to move out “ so here you have it

We have to move out (my wife and I) Legolas HELF what is your secret HELP HELP Help US

Z........LMAO........It helps when you constantly growl at them for messy rooms and the noise they make..etc

My parents pressured the hell out of me to move out. They even invited a real estate agent over for dinner! She became my constant companion for the next couple months.

When I finally broke down a bought a house, they were constantly thinking of excuses to get me to stop by: "We're cooking out on the grill this weekend." "I have some things for you to pick up." "I need you to break in the pool for me."

If I'm not over there, they're over here every weekend. I'm like, "Did you want to get rid of me or not?"

Sonny....LOL

My husband and I are now kid free!

Er...Hate to bust your bubble, Legolas....but your not. Enjoy it while you can.

In a couple of years, with all the experience you'll have moving them in and out, you'll feel like you started your own moving company.

Hubert

Hubert we took a line from Judge Judy.....'No backies'....LOL But I think our daughter will be back some day but not our son.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Enjoy it while you can. They come back and when they do, they will then have their kids with them.

• Sassy
    Sassy

even if they do come back, it is a new phase...

I've told my kids if they want a fresh start, they can move in with us.. however, the rules are different.. now they would have to help pay rent..

enjoy your new privacy!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hey Legolas, now that you're empty nesters, how about you guys taking care of ME??? I promise I won't mess up more than 2 or 3 rooms at a time. I'm relatively housebroken, and I even bathe occasionally.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit