friends, crushes, relationships, one night stands, what should i do?

by tsunami_rid3r 9 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

You know what Tsunami... you can't predict these things.

Whatever happens, will happen.

My advice to you is don't force anything. Try not to over analyse. When something feels right act upon it. If it doesn't feel right leave it alone. Trust your gut. Your intelligent enough to have made it to college and I have no doubt your intelligent enough to make the right decisions.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i dont know, just things happen so smooth lately if i'm just care free. like i dont know if i should invite all my friends who like to party to come with me to a party. or like tonight i went to the club by myself b/c my friends got caught traffic but still i danced with like 10 girls and no rejects. still i felt lonely. but when i got back on campus and started walking, this girl came along and i walked her to her dorm. its just wierd how things happen like this.

• under74
    under74

Well peaches gives good advice here. The only other thing I can tell is is don't hold on to those categories good girl/bad girl. I know it's easy but this is JW thinking. Girls are just as complex as guys and can't fit into these neat categories.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    i dont know, just things happen so smooth lately if i'm just care free.

That's your answer there.

Good and bad are subjective, some girls appear wild but really aren't just like the 'good' girl will surprise you with a wild side.

I know that you are still figuring out who you are but the more you are yourself the better you will feel about your actions and your decisions. Your whole life is in transition right now try not to over analize it and just enjoy the moment you are in right now.

Dams

Don't forget to study!!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

As far as the one night stands go, that has never been my cup of tea. From what I've read of your posts you seem to get attached quickly to girls. Maybe one night stands wouldn't be too good for you right now? Just something to thing about.

Dams

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I guess my advice would be, if you feel apprehensive it ain't right. And it definitely ain't right if she says No. But if she says Yes you don't necessarily have to make a committment. You'll get something out of it and so will she. That oughta be good enough.

But what do i know? I'm a woman beating manipulative lying jerk.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not everyone has one night stands. You are not a freak if you don't.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well whatever you do Honey...Wear a Condom!

Brookie

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

well should i bring as many of my friends clubbing and partying? should i bring a condom?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes. Be prepared. Too many people use the excuse "it just happened", which is total nonsense. Better to keep a condom in your pocket than to get someone pregnant or get an STD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit