Pat Robertson in the news again.

by Daunt 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

some 300,000 people listen to this ahole all the time....their mouths spouting the same crap and having it repeated exponentially is a scary thing..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Six Hundred Sixty Six Club" class

• luna2
    luna2

sorry, pretending that "taken out" and "assasinated" aren't the same thing isn't going to work, you silly man.

• Daunt
    Daunt

The thought that he is George Bush's personal pastor is scarier than anything.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Pat Robertson on 22 August 2005: "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability."

Pat Robertson on 24 August 2005: "I didn't say 'assassination.' I said our special forces should 'take him out.' 'Take him out' can be a number of things including kidnapping. "

• Daunt
    Daunt

This is supposed to be one of the most spiritual influential figures in america, and in many respects, political.

• G Money
    G Money

God forbid Chavez unite the (Latin) people and make a world power to rival the US with control of the SA oil reserves. They killed Che for trying to do it and if Chavez gets too big, they'll do him in too. The coup attempt a few years back failed as well as last year's ballot referendum. Will be interesting to see how everything plays out, especially with Chavez's close ties to Castro.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

he he.

what a dumbass...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Pat Robertson is currying favour with the RedNecks again... LOL

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't think he is stupid. I think he knew exactly what he was doing. Trying to stay on the front page. I think he is the kind of person that would say just about anything to get attention.

• anewme
    anewme

I have always felt that arrogant evangelist would love to be God's own executioner. It would make him look soooooo right! He has always given me the creeps with his constant grin. He may be going senile. His bad form and lack of political manners and tact and outright lies have angered and embarrassed the very politicians he has been "whoring" with spiritually. I hope these comments lead to his demise as a leader and bring his phony 700 Club lobby down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit