Pat Robertson again sticks his foot in his big mouth.

by William Penwell 14 Replies latest social current

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This is one good reason why I am not a religious person with AH like Pat Robertson and he calls himself a Christians.....

• joelbear
    joelbear

religion is definitely trying to take over government. will government turn its 7th head and devour religion finally or will religion overthrow government?

• pratt1
    pratt1

Pat Robertson is the poster boy for "Power Crupts".

• talesin
    talesin

WP

As a Cdn. you may find this funny. Last year, I saw Pat (duh) Robertson debating Lloyd Axworthy on TV. Robertson kept calling Axworthy "Lord Axworthy". L. O. L. ! ! "well, I diasagree and this is why, Lord Axworthy ..."

Axworthy was holding in his laughter quite well.

t

• avishai
    avishai

Here is a page of quotes by this idiot.

• avishai
    avishai

He's advocated this before, look!!

Political Assassinations Recommended

I know it sounds somewhat Machiavellian and evil, to think that you could send a squad in to take out somebody like Osama bin Laden, or to take out the head of North Korea, but isn't it better to do something like that, to take out Milosevic, to take out Saddam Hussein, rather than to spend billions of dollars on a war that harms innocent civilians and destroys the infrastructure of a country?

• nilfun
    nilfun

"Now Pat...if I told ya once, I told ya a thousand times -- what's discussed in the oval office, stays in the oval office!"-Bush

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol @ nilfun.

Actually, I agree with Robertson on that last quote posted by Avishai. Assasination is preferable to war. Chavez however, doesn't even begin to warrent the USA's ire in the way that Milosovic or Saddam do. He's simply the (very popular) leader of a country with alot of oil that has chosen a different form of government than the United States.

Coincidentally, I went to a lecture by Scott Ritter last night; he said that the CIA had a kill order on Saddam Hussein from the Gulf War forward, and that the sanctions and weapons inspections where primarily designed to get his own people to eliminate him, but backfired because Saddam played them to his advantage. The operation Desert Fox bombing campaign was not an attempt to destroy weapons factories at all, but was rather an attempt to kill Saddam.

• lawrence
    lawrence

nilfun-

Excellent, and so right on!

Has anyone seen their buddy Noriega lately? Sources say he can't be found in South Miami's Crome Detention Center.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

LOL @ nilfun! Beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit